I am at the end of my rope and absolutely hopeless and sad. I cannot handle the increased sound and vibration coming from the lumber mill beside my home. I am on a permanent disability (so I am poor) and cannot find anywhere else.
We bought this house b4 I was injured to fix up and sell and I got trapped here after my injury 10 yrs ago. This year the noise has increased to the point I wear ear protection inside 24 hrs a day and cannot even be outside in the yard.
We have looked and looked at houses, trailers anything. Truth is I already live in the worst low value location- there is no where else to go. My husband says that I am ungrateful and would be living in a tent if it wasn't for him and I guess he is right bc I am ungrateful bc I hate it here.
Anyways I am pursuing MAID, medical assistance in dying bc I cannot cope at all anymore. I have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, aka Complex regional pain syndrome type 1, and part of this disorder is sensitivity to noise and vibration ( nervous system disorder) w physical findings ie, I have bone marrow edema(swelling) on MRI in my injured foot, its shrunken and twisted inward also.
I have struggled with black days and isolation for years but not until this year am I truly hopeless for the first time. My Dr has given me more drugs to try first but honestly sedating anti depressants aren't changing my living situation now are they.
My husband surely hates me by now bc I have crying punching the wall breakdowns hurting my knuckles so much I can't use my hands for days, on the regular now. I feel that he will be better off without me and my insanity.
He agrees that there has been a large increase in noise over there but he doesn't want to sell and we are both on the house papers, (I can't sell without him). My husband is 65 w only gov pension no savings etc, I am 53 and was a Nurse b4 I became a nothing.
Like, he is not wrong that a mouldy single wide would be the best we could do and now we have an actual house on over a half acre, but I'm still left with he would rather I kms then have to move.
Forgive me for rambling, I have absolutely no one in my life except my husband who is tired of hearing it. I have tried some therapy, however I've discovered that they will drop you as a client if you want to talk about SI. Not Helpful ffs, as said poor, so can't just keep trying and being rejected by therapists just on a monetary basis nevermind how great great great it is to reach out for help and be told you and your problems are too much to handle.
Ramble over, thank you to anyone who actually read this 🙏
We bought this house b4 I was injured to fix up and sell and I got trapped here after my injury 10 yrs ago. This year the noise has increased to the point I wear ear protection inside 24 hrs a day and cannot even be outside in the yard.
We have looked and looked at houses, trailers anything. Truth is I already live in the worst low value location- there is no where else to go. My husband says that I am ungrateful and would be living in a tent if it wasn't for him and I guess he is right bc I am ungrateful bc I hate it here.
Anyways I am pursuing MAID, medical assistance in dying bc I cannot cope at all anymore. I have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, aka Complex regional pain syndrome type 1, and part of this disorder is sensitivity to noise and vibration ( nervous system disorder) w physical findings ie, I have bone marrow edema(swelling) on MRI in my injured foot, its shrunken and twisted inward also.
I have struggled with black days and isolation for years but not until this year am I truly hopeless for the first time. My Dr has given me more drugs to try first but honestly sedating anti depressants aren't changing my living situation now are they.
My husband surely hates me by now bc I have crying punching the wall breakdowns hurting my knuckles so much I can't use my hands for days, on the regular now. I feel that he will be better off without me and my insanity.
He agrees that there has been a large increase in noise over there but he doesn't want to sell and we are both on the house papers, (I can't sell without him). My husband is 65 w only gov pension no savings etc, I am 53 and was a Nurse b4 I became a nothing.
Like, he is not wrong that a mouldy single wide would be the best we could do and now we have an actual house on over a half acre, but I'm still left with he would rather I kms then have to move.
Forgive me for rambling, I have absolutely no one in my life except my husband who is tired of hearing it. I have tried some therapy, however I've discovered that they will drop you as a client if you want to talk about SI. Not Helpful ffs, as said poor, so can't just keep trying and being rejected by therapists just on a monetary basis nevermind how great great great it is to reach out for help and be told you and your problems are too much to handle.
Ramble over, thank you to anyone who actually read this 🙏