How Are You Feeling Right Now?

brknsilence

"Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie
Thanks, I got very hmm idk what the word is, frustrated maybe and said some things in front of her that I should not have, now I feel terrible about it, i suppose if I didn't care then that would be worse.
hugs

I end up saying things to my kids I regret. I end up apologizing and let them know I shouldn't have said the stuff I have said. Said things earlier today, I wish I never said. Just trying to just get through.

Sorry you're frustrated. Here for you anytime.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
hugs

I end up saying things to my kids I regret. I end up apologizing and let them know I shouldn't have said the stuff I have said. Said things earlier today, I wish I never said. Just trying to just get through.

Sorry you're frustrated. Here for you anytime.
I bought her some nice things the other day and she told me she loved me, (im sure i posted that somewhere already lol) but it was a huge step as normally she is not a child you can buy but today totally fucked up things and said bad words. I am glad you apologised to them, they will remember that :)

brknsilence

"Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie
I bought her some nice things the other day and she told me she loved me, (im sure i posted that somewhere already lol) but it was a huge step as normally she is not a child you can buy but today totally fucked up things and said bad words. I am glad you apologised to them, they will remember that :)
Hugs

So sorry. It will get better

Sad, I don't have my girl this weekend. It is going to be a long weekend, without her. I fired my therapist last night. I felt like he was not listening to me, all he wanted to do was to argue. It just seemed to be pointless to go see him and argue. I know I need a lot of help, I just felt like I wasn't getting any from him. I don't know what to do with all of this crap in my head. I also, opted out of the Suicide Prevention Program, all they do is call me and hassle me. Besides, I am safe. I have a little lady to take care of. But, without her I have nothing.
She's lucky to have you. :)

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
So tired of it all. I really wonder what the point of all this is anymore. All I do is hurt and deal with so much drama.
I am just so tired. Maybe tonight I will get lucky and never wake up?

Thanks Petal,sometimes I feel like Im at the bottom of a swimming pool,trying to make it to the top so that I can breathe.Life feels like limbo,not really alive but not dead.How do you feel?You also give some good advise here.Take care,and may the force be with you......

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks Petal,sometimes I feel like Im at the bottom of a swimming pool,trying to make it to the top so that I can breathe.Life feels like limbo,not really alive but not dead.How do you feel?You also give some good advise here.Take care,and may the force be with you......
I hope you begin to feel better soon. Maybe start a diary here? Journaling can help a lot. I know how you feel, I have been there. I know what it feels like to feel ''trapped'', it's a horrid feeling, do you have support around you? And thanks I do try my best and I am doing okay thanks :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00