How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Angie74

I don't deserve and can't get better.

Apparently now, I'm too slow for him. It took me all of 2 minutes to get to the back door to let him in. That was too long, it seems. So now, I'm too fucking slow. Add that to the list. I hope, not for the 1st time, that I just die in my sleep tonight. Only way out of this. All the shelters are full, nowhere else to go, and can't ask him to leave. Don't have the guts, no matter how he treats me.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I don’t know what to say. I’m probably still too depress to comprehend anything but, my wellness is still running. I’m sorry my 3rd younger brother is going through TB but I’m just glad he’s detected early and is being treated and I’m more than happy that I’m free from infections and side effects. Its been 2nd week that I had no relapse with that two and its like on day 2-5 without psychiatry meds but I’m slightly coping better with the withdrawal than yesterday’s.

I still have to be alert for my responsibilities somehow and this month is crucial for me to do so that I just can’t afford to be sick again.

I just want to be happy and healthy. 😺

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I don't deserve and can't get better.

Apparently now, I'm too slow for him. It took me all of 2 minutes to get to the back door to let him in. That was too long, it seems. So now, I'm too fucking slow. Add that to the list. I hope, not for the 1st time, that I just die in my sleep tonight. Only way out of this. All the shelters are full, nowhere else to go, and can't ask him to leave. Don't have the guts, no matter how he treats me.
It's not true at all. It's very easy to find better and if you got away from him, you'd be the best version of yourself. The key is to believe in it, but he doesn't help with that.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I don’t know what to say. I’m probably still too depress to comprehend anything but, my wellness is still running. I’m sorry my 3rd younger brother is going through TB but I’m just glad he’s detected early and is being treated and I’m more than happy that I’m free from infections and side effects. Its been 2nd week that I had no relapse with that two and its like on day 2-5 without psychiatry meds but I’m slightly coping better with the withdrawal than yesterday’s.

I still have to be alert for my responsibilities somehow and this month is crucial for me to do so that I just can’t afford to be sick again.

I just want to be happy and healthy. 😺
Withdrawal isn't easy @Lilmeowmeow. I'm glad they're helping your little brother with the TB. I really thought that was a disease of the past.

You are a bright light. Just wanted to say. *hug10

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Withdrawal isn't easy @Lilmeowmeow. I'm glad they're helping your little brother with the TB. I really thought that was a disease of the past.

You are a bright light. Just wanted to say. *hug10
Thanks *hug The news is new, like I knew it two days ago and his next appointment is in July so he got medication till then. I’m still fighting with the withdrawal, struggling in school though. I’m getting as much help as I can.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00