How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Jolene

Broken and full of regret. I wish I had said "I love you" when I had the chance (well, or I could have just created the chance). Now it's too late and I will never have an opportunity to say it. This will destroy me at all.

Jolene

maybe its just anxiety making you feel that way and it wouldnt be as bad a moment as you worry it is? I dont know the situation of course, just thinking ♥
Well,, I'm anxious but things at this moment are really bad, facts, not just thoughts. Thank you... But unless something changed, the situation is really awful, my anxiety is triggered for that. Other times it was just me and my fears, but lately my worst ones came true and just right now it's more real than ever.

Well,, I'm anxious but things at this moment are really bad, facts, not just thoughts. Thank you... But unless something changed, the situation is really awful, my anxiety is triggered for that. Other times it was just me and my fears, but lately my worst ones came true and just right now it's more real than ever.
I'm really sorry *sadhug I relate. I get anxiety too and its hard to tell the difference between how bad reality actually is and how much of it is just our heads messing with us. Harder when it's both combined. I also have a bad ongoing situation and anxiety to make me feel worse. Nothing's impossible though, things can change. I hope things can get better for you soon in one way or another ♥ maybe you'll be able to think of something to help the situation, something you haven't even considered yet *hug

Dots

Misknown Member
I don't really have the capacity to be a person right now... just an inanimate object with occasional fleeting thoughts. Spent all day in bed for the last 3 days. Even today, while working from home. Not sure what's wrong, tbh. Everything just feels wrong. Every moment. Dread.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I don't really have the capacity to be a person right now... just an inanimate object with occasional fleeting thoughts. Spent all day in bed for the last 3 days. Even today, while working from home. Not sure what's wrong, tbh. Everything just feels wrong. Every moment. Dread.
Sorry. Believe it or not, I sometimes feel — & by that I almost mean, always feel — that it’s worse to be depressed in the summertime, than the winter ❄️ (maybe because the winter more aptly marches our mood?). . . Anyway - I hope 🤞 you get on to feeling better soon, If not by tomorrow: than certainly “sooner than soon.” : ) you’re ability to write is extraordinary (& I am jealous!) Psst.. don’t tell anyone-

Dots

Misknown Member
Sorry. Believe it or not, I sometimes feel — & by that I almost mean, always feel — that it’s worse to be depressed in the summertime, than the winter ❄️ (maybe because the winter more aptly marches our mood?). . . Anyway - I hope 🤞 you get on to feeling better soon, If not by tomorrow: than certainly “sooner than soon.” : ) you’re ability to write is extraordinary (& I am jealous!) Psst.. don’t tell anyone-
The winter brings solace to these moods... thanks for your hope. I suppose at some point I just have to pull myself out of it. Thanks for complimenting my writing ability. That seems to leave with my depression as well.

Don't worry.. ha... I don't have anyone to tell.

How are you doing? You're always on here asking about everyone else. I hope you're doing well.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Awful. Hugo my rat finally let me pick him up today and I had to put him in the carrier with his brothers so I could clean the cage. When I was done, I opened up the carrier and put one back but I wasn't going fast enough because the other two climbed out and started running around the shelf under the cage. Hugo was doing everything in his power to avoid me, so I ended up having to grab his tail so he wouldn't get away. I know that's really bad for them and can hurt them. Nothing happened, but I still feel really bad.

Plus I feel like I'm not bonding with my rats as much as I should, and maybe like I made a mistake in getting them. Makes me feel even more guilty.

ShyGuy

I feel lonely. and I keep hearing birds chirping outside it makes me feel anxious. I wanna sleep but I keep hearing birds chirping it makes me feel anxious like it'll be too late and it'll be the next morning already.. I'll try going to sleep anyways though. I'm so lonely.. I want friends that like the same kinda things that I like.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00