How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Jolene

Broken, clueless, lost and tired. I can't go on. Everything that happens is bad, last week have been one of the worse of my life, if not the most. And I'm tired of bad things. I need a good surprise for once. I need a miracle, which is not happening and never will. I refuse to keep living only getting pain

This topic is simple. Post how you are right now. It could be what your thinking, doing, listening to, writing...whatever! Because you know what they say:

"Get out of the past, stop dreading the future, and worry about now!"

Right now, I'm so-so, not happy, not sad, but less stressed because it's Saturday.
im feeling so relieved to have accidentally come across this website whilst looking for painless suicide websites

Alwayswrong

Hi, @Jolene. I agree: last week was tough for you... but when you hit the rock bottom, there's only the way UPWARDS. After a battle, everybody's tired, wounded, ... they need to rest, and have time to heal and gather new energy. Rest. And remember we love you and back you.

Jolene

Hi, @Jolene. I agree: last week was tough for you... but when you hit the rock bottom, there's only the way UPWARDS. After a battle, everybody's tired, wounded, ... they need to rest, and have time to heal and gather new energy. Rest. And remember we love you and back you.
Thank you so much... Yes, I'm tireb, but I've been tired for the last 14 months. But...last week, last week was too much. And this is not starting better. I have something very important to do for the University and I dd nothing since last Monday. I have ten more days but I can't focus when all I can think is "What is this for? Will this make the miracle? Will this make that I can get free plane tickets or my ex back with me?". I know that this is stupid. I know. But this is how I feel, that I started something difficult knowing that I wasn't at my best and even if until now I always managed do it, now I don't know and...the worst part, I don't care.

Jolene

Anxious. I'm trying to calm myself for having dinner with my family and they don't notice (it's not about them). But this is going to be a hard night and the following days will be complicated. I'm afraid that I'll suffer one or more panick attacks. And since the reason is outside me, I can't control myself

Alwayswrong

Think yourself as the actress you would like to be. Do you know Queen's song "Show must go on"? If they can't understand what you're going through don't let them know, so you can get your apt back. It's just dinner. Think how would your role be, as natural and realistic as possible.
You might like to try studying acting. There was even an Argentine Psychoanalist - Pavlovsky - that worked with it.

Alwayswrong

I have something very important to do for the University and I dd nothing since last Monday. I have ten more days but I can't focus when all I can think is "What is this for?
If you're thinking of tonight after what happened last night, you won't be able to concentrate on the assignment.
If you still have ten more days, try this: set the alarm clock to work on the assignment. When the time is up, you stop and you can rest or think for ten minutes. And so on. Take your assignment chunk as if you were taking care of a little kid (you have to watch him closely and paying a lot of attention, because they can be naughty). So you'll be making a concentration effort during small chunks of time.

Jolene

If you're thinking of tonight after what happened last night, you won't be able to concentrate on the assignment.
If you still have ten more days, try this: set the alarm clock to work on the assignment. When the time is up, you stop and you can rest or think for ten minutes. And so on. Take your assignment chunk as if you were taking care of a little kid (you have to watch him closely and paying a lot of attention, because they can be naughty). So you'll be making a concentration effort during small chunks of time.
Thank you a lot. That is useful, I'll try. I'll set up little chunks of time and focus all my concentration during this spaces. Tomorrow I'm doing what I did two weeks ago (when I did all the work I've done until now): I traveled to the city where my university is, went to my usual hotel room and isolated myself there. Just room, faculty (for the library and meetings) and went out to lunch for three days. It worked two weeks ago. The situation is not the same but... I have to try. And being there I can meet with my academic supervisor

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Thank you a lot. That is useful, I'll try. I'll set up little chunks of time and focus all my concentration during this spaces. Tomorrow I'm doing what I did two weeks ago (when I did all the work I've done until now): I traveled to the city where my university is, went to my usual hotel room and isolated myself there. Just room, faculty (for the library and meetings) and went out to lunch for three days. It worked two weeks ago. The situation is not the same but... I have to try. And being there I can meet with my academic supervisor
That sounds like a great plan, Jolene. Quite often breaking things down into small segments does help with maintaining a focus and also you'll be quite amazed at how much you have actually achieved.
Hope it works for you:)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00