How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
I don't usually let people help me.
Most people show up here in the same way, honestly. Just keep reading.. keep posting.. you'll find your way around and you'll see that you've come to a place where so many people understand how you're feeling that at least you've got people to talk with and lean on or vent to. It comes to mean a lot when even YOU don't know what you need. Stick around, ok? We're here for you.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I feel very suicidal at the moment when so called false friends are making my mental status horible unstable. I am still working long hours to stop these suicidal tendencies which helps me to survive everyday.
I will ignore these people as I do not expect sympathy but I will continue to fight everyday for my life. Who knows how long I have left but YOU fight everyday for your life.....

#LIFEMATTERS

I'm just selfish and irritable. I feel like if I don't get a chance to relax, I'll get in a fight with the next guy who bumps into me. I honestly feel like I'm reaching some kind of breaking point.
I feel like that every time I go to the shops ;) I don’t think it means you aren’t a good person deep down. I’m only half joking about going to the shops too.. I am the most irritable person but that’s because things are *irritating*!

theedda

I feel like that every time I go to the shops ;) I don’t think it means you aren’t a good person deep down. I’m only half joking about going to the shops too.. I am the most irritable person but that’s because things are *irritating*!
Fair point haha. Shops to me are probably what bad traffic is like to some people. Except you don't have the luxury of swearing in the privacy of your own car. Tried it once or twice, got strange looks from people at the store (joking, I have mumbled things though)

Still anxious. But I have decided to accept the lessor appealing job. I can always change my mind knowing they would never hire me again. But I have to do it. The lawsuit is still scaring me.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00