1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How are you feeling right now?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by UNREGISTERED0000, May 6, 2006.

1. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Most people show up here in the same way, honestly. Just keep reading.. keep posting.. you'll find your way around and you'll see that you've come to a place where so many people understand how you're feeling that at least you've got people to talk with and lean on or vent to. It comes to mean a lot when even YOU don't know what you need. Stick around, ok? We're here for you.

Alwayswrong and Mandar like this.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I feel very suicidal at the moment when so called false friends are making my mental status horible unstable. I am still working long hours to stop these suicidal tendencies which helps me to survive everyday.
    I will ignore these people as I do not expect sympathy but I will continue to fight everyday for my life. Who knows how long I have left but YOU fight everyday for your life.....

#LIFEMATTERS

3. DowntheRabbitHole

DowntheRabbitHole SF Supporter

Thanks walkerbait95. I am glad I found this forum.

4. theedda

theedda Well-Known Member

Like I have to accept I'm just not a good person. Not deep down anyway.

5. DowntheRabbitHole

Feeling better. Got a few hours of sleep. Hopefully I will be more productive today.

6. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Supporter

That's good to hear.

I hope you have a good day

7. DowntheRabbitHole

Thanks! I hope yours goes well too! :D

8. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

Why do you think that, @theedda?

9. theedda

I'm just selfish and irritable. I feel like if I don't get a chance to relax, I'll get in a fight with the next guy who bumps into me. I honestly feel like I'm reaching some kind of breaking point.

10. Acanthi

Acanthi Well-Known Member

Grateful. At peace. Calm.

Woowoo and gypsylee like this.
  11. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

I feel like that every time I go to the shops ;) I don’t think it means you aren’t a good person deep down. I’m only half joking about going to the shops too.. I am the most irritable person but that’s because things are *irritating*!

12. theedda

Fair point haha. Shops to me are probably what bad traffic is like to some people. Except you don't have the luxury of swearing in the privacy of your own car. Tried it once or twice, got strange looks from people at the store (joking, I have mumbled things though)

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Very relieved :)

14. Jolene

Jolene Well-Known Member

Anxious, clueless, overthinking

JD4010 likes this.
  15. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

((hugs)) hope those feelings don't last long hun.

Jolene likes this.
  16. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Supporter

Better than yesterday

Winter Blues and Mercedesgirl like this.
  17. JD4010

JD4010 Well-Known Member

Alive. The hangover from this weekend's massive bender is subsiding. My brain is still full of lint but at least I don't feel as sick as I did yesterday.

Winter Blues likes this.
  18. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Still anxious. But I have decided to accept the lessor appealing job. I can always change my mind knowing they would never hire me again. But I have to do it. The lawsuit is still scaring me.

19. Mandar

Mandar Well-Known Member

Hopeful. Better than yesterday.

Winter Blues and Woowoo like this.
  20. Lynne1974

Lynne1974 Well-Known Member

Feeling tired and stupid. Damn technology. And damn my big mouth, aka my fast-typing fingers. And in most cases, I like "post" buttons. But sometimes I struggle with impulsivity. At least when it comes to emotional reactions. I will SO be avoiding social media for a while.

JD4010 likes this.