How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
A friend of mine tagged me in a post about Converse shoes, and said "This reminds me of us! We should totally get some!" except it wasn't any shoes. These shoes were the Pride rainbow collection by Miley Cyrus. So I'm like, does she know I'm pan? Is she hitting on me? Or does she just love rainbows so much? I'm so confused right now, haha.

Jolene

Wanting to die. The more I need a momenr of joy, the worse things happen. And it's not "worse each day" anymore, no, now it each hour. This is going too fast and I just want to die and stop all forever

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I want to just disappear and no one will know where I am. Not that anyone will give a damn. But I really wish someone did care at this point, or else I would not continue on my path of self-destruction. Now I see there is no way out of this.

Jolene

Broken. This day starts even worse than yesterday. Is amazing how things got worse so fast. I slept a few hours and I wjen I woke up I saw that I shouldn't have done it. Worse things have happened while I was sleeping. One of my worse fears, this is why I sleep so little. Every bad thing that could happen is happening and getting worse two fast during the last two weeks

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I finished drinking a short while ago, kept throwing up to the point I thought I'd need to go to the hospital. I still feel sick and I'll probably do the same damn thing tomorrow. I feel like I'm just a lost cause.

I finished drinking a short while ago, kept throwing up to the point I thought I'd need to go to the hospital. I still feel sick and I'll probably do the same damn thing tomorrow. I feel like I'm just a lost cause.
Your body is telling you something.. I’m here doing blood sugar tests because I destroyed my pancreas with alcohol in my 30s. I have to give myself insulin for the rest of my life o_O Still, it woke me up and made me face my drinking. Alcoholism is hell and makes depression and anxiety so much worse. Take it easy x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00