How Are You Feeling Right Now?

mfor

Some people belong backstage.
Ok. There's a tip you can take.

The average keyboard has around 80 keys, not counting the numpad. One of them is backspace and has a long arrow pointing left. Another one says del or delete. Both of them allow you to erase keys, which you can use when you write a typo, especially on a forum post. There is no need to flip out if you mistype something when you can go back to correct it before you press 'post'.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I feel so FRUSTERATED!!!

IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE NO ONE TAKES ME SERIOUSLY. Online, my family, and my staff.

I called my staff again asking for help and they didn't clal me back yet and the ansering msasahuuong ewtpko PWKOEP YKOEP KOEYPKOP YKOEPRKOY AGAAAAAAAAAAH

I KEEP MAKING TPOS

I DID THERE TOO

A

A
A
A
I HAT IE
I HATE IT

I CALLED MY .. WHATEVER ITS CALLED PIWETPWPKOEPKOWEPTKOWTPKOEpko and I asked for help and it said they'll return a call within 1 day but they keep not calling me back

and all of my other staff say to call her for help but she's not calling me back and I need her help!!!!!!!!!!
We hear you and care here. Is work backlogged? It is where I'm at, short staffed and more work due to outside circumstances. I hope you feel better @ShyGuy

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00