How Are You Feeling Right Now?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Just had a wave of self-loathing wash over me. My mind telling me I've never been good enough.
you must be good enough to have gotten this far. but you aren't perfect, nobody is perfect. we all have to do our best in life and be proud of what we accomplish big or small....mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you feel suicidal right now. can you try to distract yourself with something positive or talk with a friend or family member that you can trust? keep talking here we are listening to you and we do care about you. if you are in crises please call a crises line or hospital. nothing is more important than your safety...mike...*hug*console

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Feeling as though things are moving me further away from places and state of mind where I believe I should be.
you have been and are going through a lot. try to remember you have friends that you can lean on here anytime you need us. i don't always understand what you are going through but i do acknowledge it. you are never truly alone. feel free to inbox me anytime you need to talk to a friend...mike..*hug*console*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are feeling suicidal right now but as long as you still take a breath there is always hope. i know things won't get better for you overnight and i won't lie to you. but i honestly believe that if you keep fighting to get better you will. it may only be a little at a time but it's possible. please don't give up. if you ever need to talk my inbox is open...mike...*hug*console*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
considering everything i'm doing pretty good. i am still trying to be active during these times as much as possible. nothing is going to get to me virus, pain , health, even my own laziness won't get to me. so i'm doing pretty damned good. i will not surrender lol..mike

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
you have been and are going through a lot. try to remember you have friends that you can lean on here anytime you need us. i don't always understand what you are going through but i do acknowledge it. you are never truly alone. feel free to inbox me anytime you need to talk to a friend...mike..*hug*console*shake
Thanks Mike! i don’t really understand either but here is a clue. i just posted this and it really is a very fundamental and crucial thing that i do not have access to but wish for.
https://www.suicideforum.com/community/threads/i-wish-i-could-dance.163190/

ShyGuy

My body hurts I feel stressed out that I went to my thread and people made fun of me saying that my thread is a wild ride.

I felt sooo good because people on social media sites yesterday and today keep giving me compliments and saying that I'm very nice and they don't know why people don't like me.

Then I went to my thread about alternatives to hurting myself, and someone wrote there last that no one wants to be my friend at all because of how I act and what I say..

But people do seem to like me.... just not some other people... and someone said that my thread is just "wild ride" which gives me bad ..memories of when I'd vent about my problems online and they'd say stuff about how they were only listening to me to "humor" themselves when I was talking about serious problems I'm facing..

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
My body hurts I feel stressed out that I went to my thread and people made fun of me saying that my thread is a wild ride.

I felt sooo good because people on social media sites yesterday and today keep giving me compliments and saying that I'm very nice and they don't know why people don't like me.

Then I went to my thread about alternatives to hurting myself, and someone wrote there last that no one wants to be my friend at all because of how I act and what I say..

But people do seem to like me.... just not some other people... and someone said that my thread is just "wild ride" which gives me bad ..memories of when I'd vent about my problems online and they'd say stuff about how they were only listening to me to "humor" themselves when I was talking about serious problems I'm facing..
I feel very much all the time and lately more than usual that I allow what others think to rule my life. Perhaps letting other people's ideas be a guide instead may be better than letting them rule your life. Well that right now is what I'm thinking. I wonder if you think what I'm saying makes any sense. If you tell me, I could then try to use that as advice. I could try it and then come back here and let you know my further thoughts. Maybe it would work for me. Maybe it could work for you. Anyway it's just a thought. I often come across your posts but feel at a loss for what to say. Maybe now the time is right.

ShyGuy

I feel very much all the time and lately more than usual that I allow what others think to rule my life. Perhaps letting other people's ideas be a guide instead may be better than letting them rule your life. Well that right now is what I'm thinking. I wonder if you think what I'm saying makes any sense. If you tell me, I could then try to use that as advice. I could try it and then come back here and let you know my further thoughts. Maybe it would work for me. Maybe it could work for you. Anyway it's just a thought. I often come across your posts but feel at a loss for what to say. Maybe now the time is right.
Yeah!!

I wanna like um like connect with others that face the same problems as me and we could all work together to becoming better somehow um well thats just one of my millions of ideas I get. I get overwhelmed with ideas and projects but don't do them especially cuz I don't have much talent or friends encouraging me. in fact my dad always discourages me. but anyways

Yeah I mean;

if I were to talk to someone facing something like that and what I'm partly going through, some advice from an outside perspective of mine might've been to

(aaaargh there's...
there's..
There's a heat pipe in the wall and it keeps .. making .. noise .. over and over again... it just started again... argh.... ..... and its louder.. argh... argh.. its very annoying... argh.. I keep hearing it... it keeps making noises multiple times (ARGH I HEAR IT AGAIN!!!!) every minute aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh it comes and goes and it just started in the middle of this post aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghable)

(arrrgh I still hear the noise!!!!!)

might've been to not listen to what others think

OK I CAN NOT WRITE THIS POST RIGHT NOW CUZ I LITERALLY KEEP HEARING THE NOISE.

.. I keep hearing it!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuugh

Everyone I show the noise to irl agrees yes it's very annoying and loud and it would bother them too. Gah... and they say there's nothing that can be done about the noise, its just a pipe in the walls that keeps making that noise from the...

argh I keep hearing it)

I'll (ARGH I KEEP HEARING IT STILL!!!) come back to this soon arrrrgh I keep hearing the noises!!!!!!!

ARGH AND NOW I SERIOUSLY JUST HEARD LOUD NOISES FROM THE PEOPLE UPSTAIRS.

ITS TOO NOISY HERE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!)

Just ignore what some people say cuz on other places people say I'm nice and kind and caring and sensitive and they said they don't get why people would be mean to me and sometimes people compliment me and they have recently to me..

but its.. hard to.. ignore the.. bad stuff that people say......... argh its noisy here I can't stand being here arARRRGH AND I KEEP HEARING THE NOISES AGAIN OF THE PIPE I KEEP HEARING IT EVERY SINGLE DAY I wish it would end!!!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Yeah!!

I wanna like um like connect with others that face the same problems as me and we could all work together to becoming better somehow um well thats just one of my millions of ideas I get. I get overwhelmed with ideas and projects but don't do them especially cuz I don't have much talent or friends encouraging me. in fact my dad always discourages me. but anyways

Yeah I mean;

if I were to talk to someone facing something like that and what I'm partly going through, some advice from an outside perspective of mine might've been to

(aaaargh there's...
there's..
There's a heat pipe in the wall and it keeps .. making .. noise .. over and over again... it just started again... argh.... ..... and its louder.. argh... argh.. its very annoying... argh.. I keep hearing it... it keeps making noises multiple times (ARGH I HEAR IT AGAIN!!!!) every minute aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh it comes and goes and it just started in the middle of this post aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghable)

(arrrgh I still hear the noise!!!!!)

might've been to not listen to what others think

OK I CAN NOT WRITE THIS POST RIGHT NOW CUZ I LITERALLY KEEP HEARING THE NOISE.

.. I keep hearing it!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuugh

Everyone I show the noise to irl agrees yes it's very annoying and loud and it would bother them too. Gah... and they say there's nothing that can be done about the noise, its just a pipe in the walls that keeps making that noise from the...

argh I keep hearing it)

I'll (ARGH I KEEP HEARING IT STILL!!!) come back to this soon arrrrgh I keep hearing the noises!!!!!!!

ARGH AND NOW I SERIOUSLY JUST HEARD LOUD NOISES FROM THE PEOPLE UPSTAIRS.

ITS TOO NOISY HERE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!)

Just ignore what some people say cuz on other places people say I'm nice and kind and caring and sensitive and they said they don't get why people would be mean to me and sometimes people compliment me and they have recently to me..

but its.. hard to.. ignore the.. bad stuff that people say......... argh its noisy here I can't stand being here arARRRGH AND I KEEP HEARING THE NOISES AGAIN OF THE PIPE I KEEP HEARING IT EVERY SINGLE DAY I wish it would end!!!
With me, I'm not really only on this and one other support site but in real life I feel as if I'm being judged by others so I am always downplaying myself. There are a lot of contradictions in that that may appear to not make sense but are very powerful in my life just the same. People in general seem to suggest that one should not let what others think keep you away from being yourself.

ShyGuy

I feel so FRUSTERATED!!!

IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE NO ONE TAKES ME SERIOUSLY. Online, my family, and my staff.

I called my staff again asking for help and they didn't clal me back yet and the ansering msasahuuong ewtpko PWKOEP YKOEP KOEYPKOP YKOEPRKOY AGAAAAAAAAAAH

I KEEP MAKING TPOS

I DID THERE TOO

A

A
A
A
I HAT IE
I HATE IT

I CALLED MY .. WHATEVER ITS CALLED PIWETPWPKOEPKOWEPTKOWTPKOEpko and I asked for help and it said they'll return a call within 1 day but they keep not calling me back

and all of my other staff say to call her for help but she's not calling me back and I need her help!!!!!!!!!!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00