How Are You Feeling Right Now?

A moment of normalcy. An actual sigh of relief and gratitude emitted when I walked out of the store.
I just went to return something to Target...I got to the counter without realizing I didn't have a mask on. We both laughed about it, and also sharing that we had both been immunized....it doesn't take much time to forget about putting the added fixture in place when it becomes an option at times......

A_J_R

Anything in particular happened, @A_J_R?
Thank you for asking. No, it's just more of the same (my ex). My circular thoughts have me feeling so down, but I can't stop feeling sorry for myself. I can't stop loving and hating this person, and I can't stop questioning why things went the way they did.

He's moved on. I'm still here. I think maybe I'm punishing myself, but while I get that intellectually things have to move forward, my heart does not want to abide. So, I feel stuck, and desperate and sad and lost.

Thanks again for asking. Sorry that it's just this... all over again. I'm tired.

Rasmus

Thank you for asking. No, it's just more of the same (my ex). My circular thoughts have me feeling so down, but I can't stop feeling sorry for myself. I can't stop loving and hating this person, and I can't stop questioning why things went the way they did.

He's moved on. I'm still here. I think maybe I'm punishing myself, but while I get that intellectually things have to move forward, my heart does not want to abide. So, I feel stuck, and desperate and sad and lost.

Thanks again for asking. Sorry that it's just this... all over again. I'm tired.

It's okay. I think we all ere dwelling in the same problems over and over again. I hope you can get over this soon and be happy again, because you deserve it.

BlueGreen

Sorry to hear that @A_J_R. As you know I have something similar going on in my head and I don't know if this will help but I tried it a couple of weeks ago. I looked up hypnotherapy on YouTube (it's worked for phobias so I know it works) and it seems to have helped me. I don't check like I used to and it doesn't bother me quite as much. I'm going to do as many sessions as it takes. Maybe it's worth trying??

A_J_R

Sorry to hear that @A_J_R. As you know I have something similar going on in my head and I don't know if this will help but I tried it a couple of weeks ago. I looked up hypnotherapy on YouTube (it's worked for phobias so I know it works) and it seems to have helped me. I don't check like I used to and it doesn't bother me quite as much. I'm going to do as many sessions as it takes. Maybe it's worth trying??
I think you or someone else here has mentioned this. I'll definitely look into this. Thank you!

It will get better

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00