How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Jumped down a rabbit hole on the internet a few days ago, and can’t get out. Really need to stop reading.

Need to do the dishes, and eat some food. Need to actually think about how I want my life to be. Try not to escape by reading nonsense on the internet.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Not really..i feel so broken bcos i couldn't do much because of my sickness..i can't focus for longer periods of time..i can focus for like 20 min.. sometimes more..but i feel broken bcos no matter what I do..no matter how much i pray..i feel the same(in sickness wise)..Thank you very much @Lane for asking..
It must be difficult to deal with being sick. So sorry to hear that you have to deal with this. I am glad that you have your faith for support. (((Hugs)))

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
People be out at dating pool, trying marriage after mrriage, yet here I am still contemplating myself on trying to date like it could not be my priority maybe. Im 100% a virgin at 28, no lie. There shouldnt be anything wrong with that, I’ve just been really a late bloomer and that should be ok I guess.

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Sounds good. Do you want to say why?
Lol yes sure, in my mind it was clear as I just posted more detail in the daily accomplishment thread. Basically my taxes were a week overdue, I was waiting to get paid money I'm owed to pay the taxes, after a week I gave up, paid half the taxes, and set up an instalment plan for the rest. It's a position I shouldn't be in, and have had to juggle lots of sources of money and wipe out my savings, but at least I've stopped the potential scary letters and phonecalls that would have ensued if I'd left the taxes unpaid much longer. I've worked my absolute backside off to earn the money to pay what I owe and have still failed to achieve my goal of completely paying off the taxes due to corporate finance departments being run by psychopaths! But for now I am relieved as it's one financial burden I don't need to worry about any more and I can concentrate on maintaining my income and securing my new mortgage before my current mortgage reverts to some crazy rate in May.... After nearly losing my house because of my financial position last year, I'm slowly building up more security but things are still pretty stressy and scary, until I get an official mortgage offer I can't really relax (I had 3 previous applications declined for silly reasons/they changed the rules mid way through the process).

Bergerac

Lol yes sure, in my mind it was clear as I just posted more detail in the daily accomplishment thread. Basically my taxes were a week overdue, I was waiting to get paid money I'm owed to pay the taxes, after a week I gave up, paid half the taxes, and set up an instalment plan for the rest. It's a position I shouldn't be in, and have had to juggle lots of sources of money and wipe out my savings, but at least I've stopped the potential scary letters and phonecalls that would have ensued if I'd left the taxes unpaid much longer. I've worked my absolute backside off to earn the money to pay what I owe and have still failed to achieve my goal of completely paying off the taxes due to corporate finance departments being run by psychopaths! But for now I am relieved as it's one financial burden I don't need to worry about any more and I can concentrate on maintaining my income and securing my new mortgage before my current mortgage reverts to some crazy rate in May.... After nearly losing my house because of my financial position last year, I'm slowly building up more security but things are still pretty stressy and scary, until I get an official mortgage offer I can't really relax (I had 3 previous applications declined for sill reasons/they changed the rules mid way through the process).
Sorry, I didn’t see the other thread. Thanks for explaining.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
I'm calling out of work tomorrow. I have to take my cat to get shaved and myself finally to see the psychiatrist. I went out after work and had 3 glasses of wine and a shot of Yeager, so I'm feeling it. I don't really know what else to say except I appreciate you folks at SF. Xoxoxo.
I sure hope things go well for you Lane. And that the psychiatrist can at least begin to provide some help. Also that your cat doesn't snarl at you after the shave. Maybe he should have some wine.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
had to rest for a couple of days. i had a few days that i had to fight high pain levels but i finally won lol. i'm counting the days until i take my 64 dodge out of storage which really raises my spirits

mike
Glad you are back with us and have Jasmine to look forward to. Am also glad you survived the brutally cold weather you recently had.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
i feel exactly the same way barb. things are bad in the world right now. and at our age it seems like all of our friends and relatives are getting old and sick and of course dying. i hate it but it is fair. we all had our youth and now we are at the end of our life hoping to make it to our last days with as little pain as possible. we must make what we can in our final days and search for joy and meaning in our life. the time you have on earth is just a tiny grain of sand in a desert. soon you will touch the face of god for eternity in heaven and i'm sure you will go there

mike...*hug*shake
Thanks Mike. I really appreciate your support. I just wish God would hurry up and take me. But we just need to follow His plans. You are right, we have had our chance at youth. The problem is, we don't usually appreciate it until we get old. I wish there was a way to teach the youth of today to grab it while they are young.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
@MAC0 of course. Sorry that life did one of those for you.

Whenever I seem to inquire about details, it's not pressure. It's actually I am wanting to make sure people know I've read their words.

*console
No worries man I would fill you in but with now serious it is and it's not clear in my mind how it could have napped I will fill you guys in when feel comfortable about it

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Frustrated. I set time aside to do this stupid digital ID check for my mortgage application. No instructions, just "Scan the photo part of your ID document". So my passport has 2 pages with photo on, it wouldn't do anything with both, so I tried the bit with my name and passport on. These things glare like hell, so I kept getting told the photo had glare. It eventually accepted one, I pressed continue, and it went straight to the same thing. No explanation if I'd failed or had to scan something else. I only have one photo ID. I tried again and again, and failed all attempts and now it's locked. Maybe didn't help my hands were shaking because of the anxiety this caused me. Well that's sent my anxiety spiralling for the day just when I thought I was on top of things - will fail to get a mortgage because of the oh so helpful and convenient technology....

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
Frustrated. I set time aside to do this stupid digital ID check for my mortgage application. No instructions, just "Scan the photo part of your ID document". So my passport has 2 pages with photo on, it wouldn't do anything with both, so I tried the bit with my name and passport on. These things glare like hell, so I kept getting told the photo had glare. It eventually accepted one, I pressed continue, and it went straight to the same thing. No explanation if I'd failed or had to scan something else. I only have one photo ID. I tried again and again, and failed all attempts and now it's locked. Maybe didn't help my hands were shaking because of the anxiety this caused me. Well that's sent my anxiety spiralling for the day just when I thought I was on top of things - will fail to get a mortgage because of the oh so helpful and convenient technology....
That company sounds shady to me, like they're scooping up your personal info. Maybe I'm more paranoid than usual atm.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00