• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

How Are You Feeling Right Now?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Oct 13: Shifting to new bigger house (my 2 younger brothers maybe coming bck next year, finishing studies)
Oct 20: Indonesia and Malaysia trip
Nov 14&28: My 2nd younger brother getting married

Meanwhile me still enjoying simple life and thinking no need to upgrade my needs. Im so glad I resigned in Aug, after 2 years working in the office. Only upgrade money haha time flies, so I’m on a break for the rest of the year. 💀
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Just on a weight lost journey and resetting my health if thats possible. Still contemplating on whether I should take ozempic with meds on my hands, losing a lot of muscle mass as I’m growing older and harder to absorb nutrients. Eating alot of fibres as possible.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top