Humpty Dumpty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chargette

The doctor said my wrist looks like a scene from Humpty Dumpty. He is going to put a plate in my arm next Monday to help the bones heal right.

Please pray for me.

Vivian

Chargette

I did not take into account that wet dirt does not dump the same as dry dirt. I tried to tip the wheel barrow one way, but it went the other way. I did not want to go down on top of it so I let go. I did not recognize that it had already propelled me backwards. I put my arm out to catch my fall.

I crunched the end of the ulna as well as the radius. But I also splintered the radius resulting in pieces. They are going to put a plate in.

Needless to say, no knitting or crochet for awhile. I'll get my DD to help me finish getting that small patch of garden ready. Beef steak tomatoes are a great treat in the summer when it gets in the 100s and I don't want to miss out on getting them planted.

One step at a time. It's strange having to ask my kid to help me get dressed and to tie my shoes. :)

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Eeewwwwwouch!!!!! My mom did somewhat the same thing. Break I mean. At 65 she decides to learn how to rollerblade. Was a horrible gruesome break and they had to reset it twice.

Will pray that your bones recover swiftly and well hun :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00