• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I am ready to go. If there is a God or some higher power, please end my suffering and pain

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#3
Life is bad and we won't be around forever. We were non existent for longer than what we will be around for. After we die we'll go that eternal bliss of not existing again . That's my only solace now , until.i have the courage to end it quicker
Its just way too long. Knowing i will die in say, 50 years, does not bring me much peace of mind.
 

TragicReality

I wish I could turn back time
SF Supporter
#9
I felt this way long ago already. Never thought I'd live to see 30. I'm 55 and tired, and I can't say the journey has been pleasant very often. But each day is different, even if only by the slightest thing. I'm not trying to convince you it gets better, but different for sure. A few years ago I couldn't think of anything but the loss of a relationship. Now I'm grateful and can see just how I was used by a narcissist. I couldn't imagine being happy back then without a relationship. I'm not perfectly happy by a long shot, but I don't desire what I used to. I'm glad to have time alone, to play some music even if I'm not great at it. I hope there's something you can find to help you cope a bit with every day that comes. Hugs.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#14
Did the testosterone treatment not work at all, @iloverachel?

I hope you can pull yourself out of your despair.

*console
Thank you for checking up on me

No it has not worked one bit. It has been 8 weeks so far. I will have to get a blood test soon, and see if i could increase the dosage or find out why its not working effectively. I am honestly not so hopeful its gonna work for me

I hope you have been doing better with your depression, psychotic episodes etc
 

ib4uib

Well-Known Member
#15
If quantum theory is right, then around and around you'll go.
And not breaking the cycle in one of these lives, could mean potentially that you could live like this indefinitely.

Not that I'm fear mongering, but thinking it's all over the moment you die, could be kind of wishful thinking.


 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top