• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I cant do it - regression

#22
In the last 2 weeks i've been focused on 2 points:
1. i cant go back to work anymore
2. i cant live at my flat alone anymore
i was ready to kill myself because the sick leave (i've been staying at my parents) ended yesterday and i wanted to avoid the two points expected to happen this coming monday.

yesterday i got to have the sick leave prolonged for another week and i felt so grateful and stupid for being fixated on those 2 points and decided to slowly face at least the second point.
so today i went at my flat with my mom to give me emotional and practical support but while i was there i realized i wouldnt be able to go back living there alone.
i started kicking the wall and crying saying i didnt want to go back there. what seemed a whiny point revealed itself being real.

now i dont know what will happen with work but im afraid it will be the same. it will turn out i am unable to go back to work.

i am autistic and 80% disabled. is it possible i've been doing quite well up to now and then now im having a regression where i am unable to live alone and work?

i cannot wash myself, wash clothes, wash dishes, cook, clean and tidy the house.
after i go to work i usually can only stay in bed all the time, eat and go to the toilet. nothing more than that.

i dont see how i can go on living like this. of course im thinking about sui all the time.
im sorry for my mom which is trying to help me every way she can, but i feel so broken beyond repair. lost any hope

please, talk with me, tell me what you think. please.
☹️☹️☹️☹️I'm so sorry..I feel you..hugs*sadhug*sadhugmaybe you want to share anything about work..like any reason for you that you're thinking about quitting it..I'm so sorry..I don't have answers..I wish you'd be freed from this suffering..sending hugsssssss🫂🫂🫂🫂
 
#23
I saw Psych and im disappointed af.

is it possible that there is no program, no structure, no help available for suicidal people?

they just say "the choice is yours we can do nothing about it"

i wish so much they could help, with meds, therapy, IP, anything... but no, there is nothing anybody can do. just let me die.
☹️*sadhug*sadhug
 
Last edited:

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#24
I was admitted to the mental health center 2 days ago. It Is only going worse. I get very angry for nothing, i kick and bang walls and my anger Is spiralling out of control. I cry because im alone and feel lonely and talking with psych or psychiatrist Is not of any help. They say: we do what we can, the sh1t Is yours, you deal with It. Im angered, frustrated and dont see any way out.

Thank you all for supporting me. I appreciate It a lot
 
#25
That takes a lot of courage!

I decided to hospitalize myself a few years ago, didn't have a clue what was going to happen, they decided to only partially hospitalized me. I have probably some kind of schizophrenia, they haven't decided yet what is my diagnosis, I was completely depressed and alienated from life. Looking back it was the best thing I could do.

I'm sorry you feel alone I know what these feelings ( anger and loneliness ) can be like and how far they can go, I almost committed first degree murder... I hated everyone, I yelled, I cried but these emotions with time became easier - if you don't hold on to grudges they won't last forever. Be strong, you can do it I'm sure :(
 
#27
I was admitted to the mental health center 2 days ago. It Is only going worse. I get very angry for nothing, i kick and bang walls and my anger Is spiralling out of control. I cry because im alone and feel lonely and talking with psych or psychiatrist Is not of any help. They say: we do what we can, the sh1t Is yours, you deal with It. Im angered, frustrated and dont see any way out.

Thank you all for supporting me. I appreciate It a lot
It shouldn't be this way..maybe don't put your trust in psychiatrists and therapists..if it works,great but..idk..talk to God..God is a great listener..he will listen to all of your troubles..Guardian angel is always there by your side..I just wish that your suffering subsides..strong hugs and sending love..🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#28
I think I see the way they're trying to play it, or how they're trying to go about handling you @dying_inside - &, I just hope it's having the desired effect. Or that they have chosen their strategy wisely... I'm going to come back to this later, you just take care of yourself & try to forget about them for the time-being (as in, "now."). I hope I see this when I log back in, hopefully with a more settled mind, so that I can try to come up with something decent to offer you. I think you're doing a mighty fine job in spite of all the forces that seem to be at play, and working against you at present. It may not feel like it, but to some certain extent, you are winning the battle (going on) in your head. Which is a victory that is often difficult to claim for me! :)
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#29
I'm sorry your Dad won't let you stay at home with them. That has to feel awful and terrible, if it's something you feel would truly be good for and help you... And also sorry to hear that your experience after admission to the mental health center was not more positive. Though they're rarely fun, sometimes they can be a good thing, if they keep or prevent you from doing something to hurt yourself. But beyond that, I agree, the treatment can at times by staff - leave a lot to be desired.

Have you found any strategies or techniques, that have been successful in helping you to deal with your anger in a productive fashion or way in the past? And have any been offered, or recommended to you that you have not tried before (now)? If not, or the answer to one or both of those is, "No" at least for/or in the 'here & now,' then what might you think could help with this issue, or difficulty.

Because it certainly sounds like it's something that is fairly distressing and uncomfortable for you, and probably ultimately, unhealthy - in that, it must feel like you take a bad situation (the emotions you're currently feeling in that moment) & then transferring them over to a destructive manner, or sense/fashion.

Do you feel any less alone, or lonely when you are able to (go to) work? Or is that not the kind of company you are craving, or that you are talking about which would be helpful and therefore, desirable? There's always a way out. It's just sometimes hidden, or really hard to find and / or "see." So don't give up hope @dying_inside / We're all here for you & have got your back.
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#31
The meds theyre giving me are slowly starting to work. I dont get caught by those horrible anger attacks and superficially im doing overall Better.
(I Guess mostly because i havent gone back home or to work yet).
But underneath nothing has been solved. I keep hating my job, my flat and the whole life. And still want to die...
I dont see any solution to this.

But thank you all for caring and being there. It means a lot to me.
 

Livelife

SF Supporter
#32
The meds theyre giving me are slowly starting to work. I dont get caught by those horrible anger attacks and superficially im doing overall Better.
(I Guess mostly because i havent gone back home or to work yet).
But underneath nothing has been solved. I keep hating my job, my flat and the whole life. And still want to die...
I dont see any solution to this.

But thank you all for caring and being there. It means a lot to me.
Thank you for letting us know. That's good news that the meds are starting to work for you. That must feel much better to have a break from the anger. I hope you can start seeing some things open up for yourself.
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#33
Yesterday i came out of IP... not happy about it, i wasnt ready for going back to the real world and it hit hard soon.

Today i had to put my cat to sleep because she was very ill and i didnt want her to agonize for just breathing... now she's at peace.

i wish someone would do the same for me. put me to sleep forever, painlessly and out of pity.

im devastated and crying all the time...
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top