I'm sorry, that sounds really hard and tough. It would be an extremely trying place to be for you dying_inside. I wish that this day of the week didn't have to be this way, and that you could find some remedy to make it different, or at least better. Is there anything you can do - to change your way of operating, or behaving on these given days? In other words, are you capable, do you think... of trying something else for a change? Just in case it might spark something, that could then lead to a new & fresh perpective on how you view the day. Or just make things a bit more interesting for you?
Now, on this 'starvation' thing...
I do understand the disruption in plans, and how that can upset the balance of things, in order for you to remain calm, and / or to have a sense of "normalcy."