I feel dead already

Status
Not open for further replies.

meme333

I feel sad and as I have discussed with my therapist there has never been a time where I have not suffered from depression.
I am all alone. I have no family and hardly any friends.
I am afraid to get a new pet as I only have me to offer.
I want a child and afraid for the same reason.

I am alone. Nobody wants me and I don't know why I am still alive.

I can't do this.

I want someone to love me. But it will never happen.

Honestly, should I just give up?

I have no hope and I

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No you should not give up We cannot see what our tomorrows will bring we are not future tellers You won't be so alone here hun you talk and post and people will hear you ok
A pet is a good idea hun they bring so much into ones life

meme333

Thanks but I don't have much faith that I will be happy. I am trying.
You are the only one that responded to me. Thanks.

I don't know anymore. It seems evident everywhere that I am not worth any effort.

emily83

i'm sure you are worth something. you just have to find your place.

is their anything you enjoy?. perhaps you can join a club based on that

emily83

I'd like to join a club. I have several in mind but my shyness and social anxiety get in the way

what kind of clubs would you like to join?

perhaps you can start by finding some with very few people... 3, or 4, just to get an idea- you could always try to explain to the leader of the club and see if they can help in any way

It may not be easy, but I honestly think that stepping out of a comfort zone is the best way to counter the shyness/social anxiety feelings. How else are you ever going to truly counter them by staying in your "comfort zone"?

As emily83 has said, try finding small-ish clubs that include and encourage you.

Also, a word to the wise, not everyone knows what to say, so they say nothing. Not everyone accesses the forum every day. (There are regulars who do, a daily dose of SF, be it forum scanning, chatting in chatroom etc), but it's more about being slightly patient.

meme333

I know that people aren't always around or don't know how to respond. I haven't been on here forever.
It's just in that moment (even if irrational) I am looking for anyone to care and when I don't get anyone in real life or online it makes me feel I am nothing,

Have you tried exercising? Can make you feel better.

All while getting even more healthy. Depending on where you do it, you'll

meet new people too perhaps. Even with shyness, you'll have the perfect topic

to talk about as well. Supposing you keep it up, you'll also be fit to take on other

duties. I wish you well.

meme333

I don't have family at all I was removed for abuse and nobody chose to support me.
I have been trying to exercise a bit.

Depression really gets in the way and I am so afraid I will never be happy. I have tried and I am trying but I am scared.
It hurts so much.
I want to be cared for, to be thought of and to be touched without being hurt.

I dont know you, and i seriously do care. I am sorry for the lack of support. We can only offer suggestions to make your situation better. you have to put it into action. Getting a pet was mentioned. This is a good Idea. I bought a pet when my bout of mental problems hit. They help. Its good you have a therapist. talk to this person about how you feel.

If your therapist doesnt help you can always talk to me. Im a good listener and always will do my best to help.

Love danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00