I hate everyone for what you cause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashed__

your lack of consideration, your "red" flag when its fine for everyone else. i jsut needed help. I JUST NEED COMPANY. Icant let anything out in your fake "triggering" forum so i try to play and be cheery to fit in and have COMPANY. I hate what this place has become.

I MISS the few people i truly cared for and wish i had a phone then so i could have kept in contact. I miss you a lot even if i meant nothing.

the confusion is driving me insane. ive gone from cold and detached to needing something i cannot feel and it aches to the point of physical illness.

you bastards have no clue what you do to people suffering! dont even fucking recognize it!!! why do i come back over and over to leave the same way???

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i found sf when i was rock bottom the people here care and are compassionate they kept me safe talk to me. I am sorry you do not feel same way i hope you do stay awhile make new friends okay talking in chat make friends there too.
What you forget is we all have mental illness all have depression that is why sometimes you do not get a response we ae too sick ourselves hope to see you posting soon hugs

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
If ever you do not get a response, please copy the post and send it to me in a PM and I will respond the next time I am online...I try to go through all the posts several times each day, but I guess I missed yours...so sorry...I know how this feels first hand as it happened to me on another forum...it really hurt...sorry again, J

Julia-C

I think Smashed is saying that they can't be themselves out of fear of being classified as too triggering.

However I won't give my opinion in regards to that unless they let me know that is what they mean.

Smashed you are always welcome to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00