I hate myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cortez

Banned Member
so much it's unbelievable. I feel so inferior, so inadequate, so ugly. I don't even want to leave the house to not be around people, I don't want to be seen, I don't want people to see the ugly, pathetic, piece of shit that I am. I should just kill myself already to not have to deal with the world and with people, to not have to be humiliated, rejected, teased, scorned, and laughed at.

Jeserai

I know the feeling. But mostly it isn't true, it is just MY feeling. The way I look at myself, not the way others look at me.

If that's the case, actually, you are not the one with problems. People who can't accept you for who you are, are the ones that have gone wrong. They don't get to see how much beautiful you actually are inside because they tend to focus on themselves. In my opinion, the most beautiful persons are those who are selfless. Who are willing to give joy more to others than to oneself. So be positive about it. You know you are one amazing person. And if people don't get you, try to get them at least. That they're the one at fault. You are so wrong in giving hatred to yourself. Hope I helped.

so much it's unbelievable. I feel so inferior, so inadequate, so ugly. I don't even want to leave the house to not be around people, I don't want to be seen, I don't want people to see the ugly, pathetic, piece of shit that I am. I should just kill myself already to not have to deal with the world and with people, to not have to be humiliated, rejected, teased, scorned, and laughed at.
You are not an ugly piece of shit, you know why?

1. Your display name is Cortez, which is an awesome name (I would change my legal name to Cortez in a heartbeat), and who was also an awesome person
2. You live in New York. New York is an awesome place, even upstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00