I have lost 2 stone, go me!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Petal, May 10, 2008.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Last christmas I weighed 9 and a half stone, now I weigh 7 and a half stone:biggrin: This was not due to a diet though, i just had a major loss of appetite, i think its becoming a problem now though because with every pound I lose, i want to lose more and more...I need some tips on how to lose another 7lb, i want to be 7 stone! anyone have any ideas how i can lose the last 7lb fast?

I feel the need to lose more weight because I feel its the only thing I am in control of right now.

2. bb564

bb564 Guest

The safest way to lose weight is to drink loads and loads of water, and eat plenty of fruit.

3. starchild

starchild Well-Known Member

As said above, I think fruit and lots of water is the safest way. But what i'm concerned with is quite often people have an aspiration to be a certain weight, but once they reach that weight they feel that they can stand to lose a little more. And at 7 stone, that can get kindda dangrous, speaking from experience.

4. Petal

thanks all:smile: iv done it:biggrin: in less than 30 days, lost another 10 lb, which sets me under 7 stone, im pretty pleased with myself now:laugh:

5. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

whats stone? please respond

6. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

14lbs,

or 6-7 kilos

7. Petal

A stone is 14lb:smile:

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?

9. Petal

i am 5'7 :smile:

10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Wow..98 lbs/7 stone is crazy small for your height. :unsure:

11. Petal

yea, i think its becomming a problem:unsure: