I have lost my identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexman

Banned Member
A series of events have lead me to not knowing my self, not knowing who i am or what i am. I am many and i am nobody. I hate hate my self and i have come to a point now where i have 4 different accounts on fb, different persons with different lives all not me. I seem to just get worse and worse...

Aaron

A series of events have lead me to not knowing my self, not knowing who i am or what i am. I am many and i am nobody. I hate hate my self and i have come to a point now where i have 4 different accounts on fb, different persons with different lives all not me. I seem to just get worse and worse...

It is possible that you have embarked on the journey of self realisation.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
it too im lost so to speak lost so many sides of a person really medication has brought some clarity but it take therapy and time to sort all of it out I hope you can get some support for you to help you through the fog the confusion hugs

Kiba

Maybe they are all you.. Just all parts of urself.. I also have had trouble trying to recognize who I am.. But I think it has helped with me starting to just tell myself they are all me and all parts of me.

So I might both like and hate the same thing.. But it's all me. Once I started to realize and accept the fact I could be all at the same time seemed to help I guess.. And just focus on present time and what u like in present and how u r in present..

But I think might be good to talk to a psychiatrist about it. they may be able to be of some help. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00