I have set a date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire

THE DATE HAS BEEN SET!
We are going off the question in which I asked.
Ok. You can't say anything in you letters to make anybody feel even the least bit less bad. You can't do anything to ease their pain. If you kill yourself, they'll be heartbroken and there's nothing you can do to prevent that.

Don't kill yourself. It's the wrong decision.

Things

THE DATE HAS BEEN SET!
We are going off the question in which I asked.
Well, honestly, there's really no way to make it less painful. None that I can see, anyway.

No matter what you tell them, they'll still mourn your death. You can say it wasn't there fault, but they'll still wonder if they could've done something. You could say it was just better this way, and they'll still wish you were with them.

There's...no way to prevent the pain of a loved one gone. The only thing that can help is time, and lot of it.

A quote I once heard: “More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide”.

I'm not trying to guilt you out of this, that would be the last thing you need. I just don't think there's a way to help them feel less pain.

Things

Then my question is answered..

I shall die on the 16th April 2010 in the evening around 11pm.

I shall remain a member untill that date. Please feel free to say hello.

"dieing is gods way of saying your fired - Suicide is my way of saying I QUIT!"

Things

Things

Then my question is answered..

I shall die on the 16th April 2010 in the evening around 11pm.

I shall remain a member untill that date. Please feel free to say hello.

"dieing is gods way of saying your fired - Suicide is my way of saying I QUIT!"
No offense, but I hope your attempt doesn't succeed.

I guess there isn't much I can say. Though just because you have a set time, doesn't mean you have to kill yourself rigt then and there. You're always free to change your mind.

I already said that, I know. Sorry. I'm just running out of things to say.

Things

Thing you are not badging me at all.. It mean every thing I have shall at some stage be destoryed
Not neccessarily. Although all good things have to end, they all also have to begin. What I mean is, when something gets destroyed as you put it, there's always something new/else.

Not neccessarily. Although all good things have to end, they all also have to begin. What I mean is, when something gets destroyed as you put it, there's always something new/else.
Thats right = to be destoryed again (whats the point in it in the first place)

the new thing is meeting god which can't be destroy becasue everthing is planned.

Why do we as people dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00