I need a hug

NRW24

I am 24 years old and I have never received a hug.

It's my own fault for being antisocial and a loser. But I did need those hugs for sure.

A hug of someone who appreciates me and thinks I am worthy as a human being. A comforting hug.

It's a shame, maybe with more love I could've felt and done better. Just some tenderness.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hugs I hope you can find someone to give you lots of comforting hugs you deserve them and so much more that life has to offer.

Paul1234

Dude I’m 30 and what I’ve found out is receiving a hug is one thing, but worry more about just be compassionate & loving. The hugs will come from that.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter

It's my own fault for being antisocial and a loser. But I did need those hugs for sure.

A hug of someone who appreciates me and thinks I am worthy as a human being. A comforting hug.

It's a shame, maybe with more love I could've felt and done better. Just some tenderness.[/QUOT

I dont think you're a,loser. I feel liked that sometimes, but I think its depression talking. I hope that life brings good people in your life. Maybe then, hugs will make up for those that weren't there before.

It's a shame, maybe with more love I could've felt and done better. Just some tenderness.
I would like to give u a hug whoever u are. Because a total stranger from the gym did this to me when i broke into tears 10 months ago. And the tears inside me didn't stop going for about 5 minutes. I think that there people around u that can give u what u need my friend. U are not alone. R u? Think about the need and then go to the right people. get rid of the wrong people in your life. U don't need them. They don't deserve u! I am Larri and i am not afraid to say that if someone would give me a hug right now i would burst into tears just as easy as breathing. But I am not alone. No...i have a lot of people around me that can give me a hug.
The true question is though "Who do i want to give me hug? What do i really need? A hug from a total stranger or a hug from her or him that i need?"

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00