• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I think I'm mentally ill

Mimino

Well-Known Member
#1
These suicidal thoughts are lasting longer than they ever have. I feel confused, and I cant see a future for me. I'm living moment by moment and I plan ahead for anything good. Two weeks ago I was fine, but now I'm a mess. Genuinely don't know what to do. But I have found one friend in real life, I want to be there for him. I'm young and reckless, I feel like an idiot, why I am I still here!? If you have any advice please tell me, I think its getting day by day.
 
#2
I'm sorry that you're going though this.
Two weeks ago I was fine, but now I'm a mess
If you were fine two weeks ago, there's a good chance that you'll be fine again soon. Remembering that this may only be something temporary may help you get through it.

I think you've said that you're seeing a therapist. If you feel like therapy is helping, you could also try intensive outpatient therapy. If you feel like you're on the verge of a suicide attempt, you could ask your therapist about being hospitalized. If you're not getting medication now, you might want to look into that too.

These links (to pages on SF) have some info about alternative and self-treatment methods:

Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture, World's Second Largest Medical System

Self-Treatment and Miscellaneous
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top