I think today is my last day on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZakPup

Hi all, I'm not gonna go into a huge long explanation or anything. Just simply put my emotional scars are not healing and things keep coming up that just rip em right open. A little about my past I'm a x-druggy. I used to be in meth, heroin, and narcotics. My last relationship both of us were using meth at that time and I was at my worst, I cheated on him multiple times I loved him but we were most of the times high. We rarely got into scrapes but I held everything in and I pushed him away from me. I hurt him even tho he says he forgives me I'll never be able to forgive myself. I think that everything I did in my past is holding me back. I look at the scars i have on my arms from cigarettes and cuts and they just rip my emotional scars wide open. I try to turn to God but even there I get the feeling of a great emptiness. So I guess I'll say goodbye now, might stay for a lil to see if anyone answers but I doubt it.

hi i am sorry you are in so much pain tonight
are you newly in recovery? when i quit drinking it was like my emotions ramped up 1000% i felt like a brand new baby i couldn't handle any stress even talking to people triggered me
stick around and keep sharing
don't do anything rash
it does get better

ZakPup

I've been clean since the end of november but i had a small relapse just last month to codine. Ever since then its like I've been on an emotional roller coaster. I just recently got out of the clinic to help with my feelings and get some help quiting. Was only in for a few days and they released me with not much help except changing my prescription a little and saying i need to try a 12 step program.

i used to go to aa and just sit there and cry, i was so vulnerable
but it does get easier, i promise
you will get stronger
can you go back to the clinic if you need to
i was in an outpatient program (for bipolar, not drinking) and i went back four times....

ZakPup

I too am bipolar thats the main reason I went the other day. To get some help and this certain place isnt the best I came out feeling worse than i went in. Just guess I have to keep myself off the streets tonight and I'll eventually get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00