I want to confide my story

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Cmiles, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cmiles

Cmiles Member

I did attempt suicide once. I thought I couldn't be a good human being. It's a long story so to keep it as short as possible. A girl was involved. I lied to everyone about why I had done it. Years have passed and I thought I had gotten passed it all. I believe there is one final stage to my recovery. I want to confide my story to the girl. Don't get the wrong idea she did nothing to me if anything it was me that hurt her. It's been so long but I think my life's greatest secret is eating up. I think I want to find her and tell her the truth.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Tell her what truth that you attempted suicide because of her that would not go over well hun it will only make her feel uneasy with you
  3. Cmiles

Cmiles Member

It wasn't directly from her. My home life was difficult and I had bullies at school at the time. She is tied into it though. Perhaps it would be too much.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is just another obsession- and I can pretty much assure you that saying it will not make you feel better or help in anyway. While a lot of people say that telling all and getting it all out is the best thing -that is really just pop tv psychology crap and has no basis in science or the real world. What you need to do is learn to move on, and that doe snot mean by making ancient history into the theme of today's life and struggles. Talk to a counselor- a real one - not listen to pop tv show or internet reading - and get their advice on how to move past this or if discussing it with the person will help in any way.
  5. kingpin

kingpin New Member

There is only one way to view it and you need to think is this helpful? Will it actually solve anything? if the answer is yes then you have everyones blessing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.