If you were an animal, what animal would you be?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Serein, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Serein

Serein SF Supporter

First I thought about a bear, but if I’m not mistaken, bears aren’t true hibernators. Ladybugs hibernate and they are cute but I wouldn’t want to be an insect. On second thought, maybe it wouldn’t be too bad, since some can metamorphose into something beautiful. Nah…

I’d choose to be a bird so I could fly far away from here and find a new place to live. Maybe moving away from here would make me a little happier.

Thauoy likes this.
  2. irljasper

irljasper Member

my native american zodiac is the raven, so i choose the raven. in general, birds are my comfort animals, so tbh id be satisfied with being any kind of bird, even something flightless like a lil kiwi

Serein likes this.
  3. Serein

Serein SF Supporter

Interesting! I didn't know there was a Native American zodiac. "Raven people are highly clairvoyant and see real magic in all things"(whatismyspiritanimal.com). Thanks for sharing!

4. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

I would have to be a Chameleon because I am very adadptable and adjust very rapidly to my surroundings. No one knows who I am, hell I dont even know who I am and the Chameleon seems to have the same problem, so maybe we are a good fit.

Serein likes this.
  5. cren

cren Well-Known Member

a cat.. obviously.. as you can see on my avatar..

6. GameADDict

GameADDict Aspiring psychologist

A Great White shark. I love the water. Whether it be rain or snow. A river, lake or ocean.

7. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

A mayfly. They supposedly have the shortest lifespan on Earth.

8. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

a bird of some sort. they often have a flock/family and set ways things are done. sounds easier. a crow. theyre intelligent birds and like to cause trouble. lol

9. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

I want to be a Bird. Flying and seeing different places will make me happy.

10. avalanchefan95

avalanchefan95 Well-Known Member

Housecat. Sitting around all fat and happy doing nothing all day while people fawn on me and pet me. Great life there.