I'm bored, anyone want a tarot reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
@Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

Card#1: Temperance
You are currently working to achieve emotional balance and find satisfactory solutions. In the temperance card, a woman pours water from a golden cup of fire to a silver cup of water. Thus, you are attempting to balance out your conscious and subconscious thoughts and emotions to create harmony. This is the basis of your situation.
Card#2: Death
DO NOT take this literally, as it is not meant to be. This card represents the ending of one phase of life to make way for a new one, representing major change and transformation. This is your desired outcome.
Card#3: Six of Wands
Your efforts, accomplishments, and positive traits are well recognized by others. They should be well recognized by you as well. This card represents helpful factors that will contribute toward the outcome.
Card#4: The Ace of Cups
Generally, this is a good card that represents new beginnings, love and happiness, emotional euphoria, and general fulfillment. However, this card represents, for you, opposing factors. That is, factors that stand in your way. Therefore, read oppositely, it can be interpreted as your intense emotions and perhaps trying too hard to find fulfillment may be an obstacle to you.
Card#5: Five of Swords
This card is your outcome (the answer to your question). It warms you to be careful and not let fear stand in the way of accomplishment. Ensure that you operate in an ethical, genuine manner in all your undertakings. If you are not honest with yourself, or your fear creates a hidden agenda (that even you may not realize is present at the time), the result won't be a good one. Therefore, for future happiness, continue to do what you're doing based on the readings of the other cards, and make sure to not let your emotions get in the way of your success.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
@Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

Card#1: Temperance
You are currently working to achieve emotional balance and find satisfactory solutions. In the temperance card, a woman pours water from a golden cup of fire to a silver cup of water. Thus, you are attempting to balance out your conscious and subconscious thoughts and emotions to create harmony. This is the basis of your situation.
Card#2: Death
DO NOT take this literally, as it is not meant to be. This card represents the ending of one phase of life to make way for a new one, representing major change and transformation. This is your desired outcome.
Card#3: Six of Wands
Your efforts, accomplishments, and positive traits are well recognized by others. They should be well recognized by you as well. This card represents helpful factors that will contribute toward the outcome.
Card#4: The Ace of Cups
Generally, this is a good card that represents new beginnings, love and happiness, emotional euphoria, and general fulfillment. However, this card represents, for you, opposing factors. That is, factors that stand in your way. Therefore, read oppositely, it can be interpreted as your intense emotions and perhaps trying too hard to find fulfillment may be an obstacle to you.
Card#5: Five of Swords
This card is your outcome (the answer to your question). It warms you to be careful and not let fear stand in the way of accomplishment. Ensure that you operate in an ethical, genuine manner in all your undertakings. If you are not honest with yourself, or your fear creates a hidden agenda (that even you may not realize is present at the time), the result won't be a good one. Therefore, for future happiness, continue to do what you're doing based on the readings of the other cards, and make sure to not let your emotions get in the way of your success.
That actually makes me feel more confident about my future. I just need to remember not to sabotage myself or let negative thoughts get in my way. Thank you for the reading, I really appreciate it :)

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
@Walker

Card#1: The Sun
This is one of the most positive cards in the deck and represents happiness, success, and excellent relationships. The basis of your situation is that you are happy and fulfilled with what you've got going on in your life.
Card#2: The Devil
This card often appears when a particular situation is making you feel helpless. It also represents masculinity and power. This is your desired outcome card, therefore, you desire to use all of your energy and power to change the unwanted situation that's dragging you down.
Card#3: Ace of Cups
Witty had this card too, but for her it was meant to be read oppositely of its meaning. For you, it means exactly what it means. Your helpful factors are that you are strongly determined to resolve your unwanted situation, and the influence of intense, euphoric, emotions creates that determination.
Card#4: Six of Swords
This card shows a woman making a journey through stormy waters to better and calmer ones. Read oppositely, as these are your opposing factors, is that this journey (which, for you, is a literal journey) is difficult to accomplish.
Card#5: Nine of Swords
Although you may experience intense inner suffering along the way, there is plenty of hope. This card reminds us that fear often creates a problem that seems unsolvable, but in reality, is anything but. There is an owl depicted in this card, symbolizing wisdom. Thus, you must let go of fear and use your wisdom to recognize that, in the end, your problem will be resolved.

SamIAm

@Walker

Card#1: The Sun
This is one of the most positive cards in the deck and represents happiness, success, and excellent relationships. The basis of your situation is that you are happy and fulfilled with what you've got going on in your life.
Card#2: The Devil
This card often appears when a particular situation is making you feel helpless. It also represents masculinity and power. This is your desired outcome card, therefore, you desire to use all of your energy and power to change the unwanted situation that's dragging you down.
Card#3: Ace of Cups
Witty had this card too, but for her it was meant to be read oppositely of its meaning. For you, it means exactly what it means. Your helpful factors are that you are strongly determined to resolve your unwanted situation, and the influence of intense, euphoric, emotions creates that determination.
Card#4: Six of Swords
This card shows a woman making a journey through stormy waters to better and calmer ones. Read oppositely, as these are your opposing factors, is that this journey (which, for you, is a literal journey) is difficult to accomplish.
Card#5: Nine of Swords
Although you may experience intense inner suffering along the way, there is plenty of hope. This card reminds us that fear often creates a problem that seems unsolvable, but in reality, is anything but. There is an owl depicted in this card, symbolizing wisdom. Thus, you must let go of fear and use your wisdom to recognize that, in the end, your problem will be resolved.
Can you tell me if I even HAVE a future or will I die young? Not that I care haha

SamIAm

BTW, I'll make sure I eventually get to everyone, but since it's a bit time consuming, it might not be right away. So don't worry, that doesn't mean I forgot about you. I'll give everyone an answer.
For sure take your time!!! I really just want to die young!!! Hope the cards are lucky for me today!!! (Seriously thank you)!

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
@Alone04

Card#1: Nine of Swords
This is basically the same reading as Walker's last card. The basis of your situation is that fear stands in the way of wisdom, making your desired outcome seem impossible, even though it is completely possible as long as you turn to logic and reason.
Card#2: The Hermit
This is your desire card and it represents the desire to withdraw from the outside world in order to find inner peace and wisdom. You have all the answers within yourself, but may need some careful contemplation in order to find them.
Card#3: Four of Cups
Three cups stand upright beside a young man, and the fourth appears to be magically offered to him from the clouds, yet he appears unaffected by such an amazing event. This card represents your helpful factors. Therefore, in order to progress toward your goals, you must acknowledge when new opportunities befall you, and not let them simply pass you by.
Card#4: Six of Pentacles
This card represents material gains and successful business ventures. This is your opposing factors card. Therefore, read oppositely, perhaps you are not enjoying or appreciating your successes.
Card#5: Eight of Wands
Eight wands fly through the air, indicating speed, over a fertile and lush countryside. This is your outcome, and it represents the arrival of good news. With this card, comes a sudden burst of activity and excitement. If you are someone who likes to travel, it can also represent travel, often by air. So it seems as though you do have a future, and quite the positive one. Use the readings of the other cards to help you understand how to get to this point.

SamIAm

@Alone04

Card#1: Nine of Swords
This is basically the same reading as Walker's last card. The basis of your situation is that fear stands in the way of wisdom, making your desired outcome seem impossible, even though it is completely possible as long as you turn to logic and reason.
Card#2: The Hermit
This is your desire card and it represents the desire to withdraw from the outside world in order to find inner peace and wisdom. You have all the answers within yourself, but may need some careful contemplation in order to find them.
Card#3: Four of Cups
Three cups stand upright beside a young man, and the fourth appears to be magically offered to him from the clouds, yet he appears unaffected by such an amazing event. This card represents your helpful factors. Therefore, in order to progress toward your goals, you must acknowledge when new opportunities befall you, and not let them simply pass you by.
Card#4: Six of Pentacles
This card represents material gains and successful business ventures. This is your opposing factors card. Therefore, read oppositely, perhaps you are not enjoying or appreciating your successes.
Card#5: Eight of Wands
Eight wands fly through the air, indicating speed, over a fertile and lush countryside. This is your outcome, and it represents the arrival of good news. With this card, comes a sudden burst of activity and excitement. If you are someone who likes to travel, it can also represent travel, often by air. So it seems as though you do have a future, and quite the positive one. Use the readings of the other cards to help you understand how to get to this point.
Wow Aurelia you put so much work into this!!! I can’t believe you!!Thank you so much!!! You should really be charging for this. The cards are SO accurate it amazes me! I love to travel by air and do it often. And logic and reason are not my strong points that is for sure!! Withdraw from the outside world to find inner peace?? Again that’s me!! Well since I won’t be dying anytime soon I at least have you guys here to cheer me up 😁 I hope you will relax some today and enjoy your weekend!! You are definitely making a lot of people happy with your card readings!! Thank you so much for your kindness and all your hard work again. You’re the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00