It's been months since I've posted on here... I think life won't ever get better for me. I stopped taking my antidepressants, they've seemed to not help me whatsoever, so what's the point? A few days ago, my fur baby, who was seemingly healthy, passed away and it has just destroyed me. She was the only reason I was holding on to life, but now that she's gone, I'm all alone. I really don't have nothing to live for. I also lost my job thru my university due to me physically unable to get out of my bed, I feel so worthless. I've been running around looking for a job, but my campus is literally in the middle of nowhere. It resulted in my having to do a bunch of questionable things just to be able to get money to simply survive. I....have no self-worth. I truly hate myself. I just wish I could simply enjoy life...I want to be happy...

