Insomniacs Unite! Longest period awake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

I remember ticking off hour 49 before finally managing to sleep.

It was during my collage exams. I didnt do that well on the exams but I think that was mostly due to the huge ammounts of alcohol I was drinking back then.

pooky

You are valuable
My record is 4 days . I ran away from my house and after 4 days i was found naked loitering in the streets . For those days i did not eat anything nor did i sleep(Food was offered to me but i refused to have them).I just drank a little bit of water on the first day and for the remaining three days with nothing - no food,water,sleep,cloths,not even shoes...:blub:

Matt93

I've managed nearly 2 weeks before. I don't really remember it that well. The first week was fine, as I was really, really hyperactive. I was at the same kind of energy level the second week, but I was starting to tire. So I eventually slept, which felt like absolute heaven.

JigsawJohn

During the fall of 2010 I went to school but it was waaaay to stressful for me, so during most weeks I stayed up about 4-5 days in a row. I did nod off in class a few times though, but didn't sleep for more than about 15 minutes a day then... I was seriously burned out and my head was filled to the brim with thoughts and emotions I just couldn't sleep during night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00