It's all over

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few minutes ago, I just ended a call from my boyfriend. 3 years ago we met eachother and instantly fell in love... Since January this year I have been trying to hold our relationship together after constant events of him psychologically manipulating me, and recently it's got worse he's started to abuse me. He has crushed me and my world, I know I could never see my life without him because I love him so much but he has grounded me down to my lowest. To the point where I don't want to be in this world anymore, he's only just come out to say to me he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me because I'm a psycho, it's my fault for everything, I cannot deal with this guilt, break up and abuse at the same time. I need help.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi to you YOU need help you are correct you need to get away from the abusive relationship and find someone who will appreciate you and love you. You deserve kindness understanding and care. Take the time you have now to work on YOU ok to find a safe place for you to heal and let the bf go his way

You will grieve for awhile but you will move on for the best for you

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Hi Silentsufferer. I am so sorry you are in such pain, and that it was brought on by someone you love. Unrequited love is an unbelievably painful thing. Please take the time to work through the pain and heal. Then you can open your eyes and look for the right person to share your life. Someone who will love and cherish you as much as you love and cherish them. It is well worth staying in this world so that you can find such a relationship.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, it seems it is HIM who has the issues not you. Don't let this guy drag you down...
I have been in a similar relationship, he was controlling, manipulative, all the time he claimed everything was MY fault and everyone was wrong with ME.
Looking back I am so glad I got out of this abusive relationship. I'd bet if you left that he'd be wanting you back very soon because he wants to control you.
PLEASE get out of this relationship, get counselling, raise your self esteem and counselling...make some friends who will treat you right. Best of luck to you and keep us updated.

You can talk to me anytime. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00