SF Supporter

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Last edited:

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
A song on my mind this morning. Some old CCR.
Its 2:54 am here in the Great State of Texas, no snow but I will see what google can provide. btw insomnia sucks!

and on a snowy or icy day I stay indoors and hope no falling branches crush my car!
I hope everyone has a better week. I have to make an hour round trip to a place I was at yesterday because I was impatient and didn't wait until an order was ready and I have to go grocery shopping.
@Charlieb10088 @SillyOldBear @Innocent Forever @Daithi @JacsMom @bobbob @Ash600 @yonk @Sunday16 @shania @cymbele @Freya @Acy @JmpMster @Pagan @crumbum @sadcat @bubblebear @gazjustgaz @Kereviz @Silverpuddle @Citizen Insane @Ima.robot @brokenandlonely @sunnypseudo @Woowoo @jxdama and everyone else whose name I can't remember, come lets have a snowball fight!

Last edited:

shania

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Thank you @sassy123 for opening the café and @texaskitty for the invitation! It doesn't snow very often where I live, but when it does I like to stay inside and be warm and cozy!

Pink hot chocolate for a cold day:

@Alwayswrong @BlueTyger @crumbum @Dawn @Deety @DoodlingStars @DrownedFishOnFire @extraterrestrialone @Inanimate @JMG @Kalicka @Kira @may71 @Somebody Else @TonyHill @Winslow @Witty_Sarcasm

Hope everyone has a good Monday!
Thank you @sassy123 for opening the café and @texaskitty for the invitation! It doesn't snow very often where I live, but when it does I like to stay inside and be warm and cozy!

Pink hot chocolate for a cold day:

@Alwayswrong @BlueTyger @crumbum @Dawn @Deety @DoodlingStars @DrownedFishOnFire @extraterrestrialone @Inanimate @JMG @Kalicka @Kira @may71 @Somebody Else @TonyHill @Winslow @Witty_Sarcasm

Hope everyone has a good Monday!
thanks Shania for the invitation. sometimes i love the snow and this time especially. I always love stopping by Jims Cafe. I’ve never been to a nicer one. Look! so sorry, I did not bring anything. I’m just kind of unprepared today and I still have to rush off to work and face all my crises whenever that decide to creep up and upon me. But some unhappy new people to SF have unwittingly been teaching me in the past 24 hours that one must keep going no matter what, one way or the other. there may be no cure but if something good is to come of it this is the only way to get it. so there’s nothing special out my window, but i do see a beautiful snowy day that you provided which is one of those good things. I gottta apply that somehow. So I will!.

JulieDegraw

JulieDegraw

Aww, it's like you, me, and the rest of the animal gang playing in the snow :) That'll be my Christmas card to myself this year :p and maybe I'll visit Tivoli again. Great to see you in the cafe Julie, I hope you can see the idea behind it, coz no one else can :D (just kidding, love the cafe! ;)) X
It's a pretty cool concept :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00