Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Alright everyone it's Saturday! That day that comes after Friday. For some it's officially the weekend, other's it's still a workday and other's it's just another day that ends in y.

Not much for questions today. I'm interested in what your hobbies are. What do you do for fun? What do you enjoy? Do you collect something? Make something? Play something? Go somewhere?

1610814429552.png

I'm embarking, or at least attempting to, on starting a journey of selling my cards. I've worked out a plan and now I'm building up the needed to stock to be able to open my little store front. Turning my hobby into something different.

As always you can just pop in and tell us how you're doing, what you're up to this weekend, or talk about anything on your mind.

Come join us
@Dante @Kiwi2016 @JMG @Lane @Walker @pooky @StrangeRanger @Innocent Forever @Road to Nowhere @Champagne

Livelife

SF Supporter
Thank you for the tag @Nick. Happy Saturday. .... What is on my radar is Birding and finding groups locally to connect with and to learn from. I already love observing birds when I'm out walking so why not make it a "thing" and activate my brain in the mix.
If I figure out how to post pics from my phone onto this site I'll share some.
(And loved the pic, LOL....I have a large amount of stunning yarns and knitting equipment collecting dust so yep, it never did make as a hobby:(:D.)
I used to play keyboards, organ and I still yoga and read

Last edited:

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yep, collecting yarn is a hobby separate from knitting and crochet!

Every so often I go through my yarn stash and donate the ones that I don't love anymore. This is an upcoming project.

I've been knitting lately and am working on my first sweater.

I also read quite a bit. Currently reading R.C. Sproul's Commentary on Luke.

I used to color and cross stitch. Don't do much of those anymore.

Hobbies are a great thing to reduce stress and anxiety.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Alright everyone it's Saturday! That day that comes after Friday. For some it's officially the weekend, other's it's still a workday and other's it's just another day that ends in y.

Not much for questions today. I'm interested in what your hobbies are. What do you do for fun? What do you enjoy? Do you collect something? Make something? Play something? Go somewhere?

View attachment 42076

I'm embarking, or at least attempting to, on starting a journey of selling my cards. I've worked out a plan and now I'm building up the needed to stock to be able to open my little store front. Turning my hobby into something different.

As always you can just pop in and tell us how you're doing, what you're up to this weekend, or talk about anything on your mind.

Come join us
@Dante @Kiwi2016 @JMG @Lane @Walker @pooky @StrangeRanger @Innocent Forever @Road to Nowhere @Champagne
That's such an awesome idea!!!

20210115_143126.jpg I think I like taking pictures.

cymbele

SF Supporter
Good day. I have too many hobbies but recently it has been wood working and photography. I love traveling to take pictures but due to the pandemic I don’t go anywhere. Today I am going to continue on some stools for the grandchildren of my family. Also get some exercise. Tai chi is my preferred exercise but it needs more room than I have at home. @Nick you are very talented- I hope you succeed in your business.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Funny you tagged me under this photo, right after I spent an hour cleaning and drying notebooks, my computer and stuff on my desk because I epically spilled the big coffee of the day I was about to have, trying to enthusiastically open a box of chocolates. My day in a nutshell. *facepalm*facepalm*facepalm

Thanks for inviting me though. :D
Oh no! First you loss your coffee AND it got all over you stuff. I absolutely hate it when that happens to me. I'd love to blame the cat, but 99% of the time I'm the one responsible.

What do you do for fun? What do you enjoy? Do you collect something? Make something? Play something? Go somewhere?
I like to read about things and learn about new things. i like going outside for walks and writing poems and stories about random things! i also like telling stories to people and i dont know if its ok to share some of my stories in the members contributions column but these are some of the things i like to do in my free time! i also like collecting gems and crystals for my practices :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00