Took 5 years to learn how to make a custom title.
So it has been pointed out to me that I havent done a Cafe in a while, truth be told I never end up answering my Cafes so its been fun seeing and responding to other people's, but its about time I got on and made one, so lets check the topics of the day:
Deskfast Day, Hamster Day, Library Worker Day, Liquorice Day, Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day, Walk On Your Wild Side Day, Yuri's Night, Oh, and for anyone living in the UK, it is also the first loosening of Covid restrictions, its a minor change, but a good start.
In honour of Hamster Day, these will all be hamster related facts.
1) Despite what most people who long to own one as a pet believe, hamsters are nocturnal creatures, as in the wild they spend their days hiding from predators.
2) Hamsters are also extremely solitary creatures, in the wild they will create a burrow to hide in and spend the majority of their time alone.
3) Hamsters are banned in Hawaii due to their impressive promiscuity, the local government fears that they will quickly be able to form a large population and have an impact on the local agriculture.
4) Hamsters are food hoarders, their cheeks can stretch to an impressive size to allow them to carry their own body weight in food back home, or in some cases be filled with air like a balloon to help them swim.
5) A Hamsters heart normally beats around 400 times every minute whilst at rest.
The Hopes Table
Born of my country's Covid optimism and Walk On Your Wild Side Day, this is a table for discussing and hoping for the time of freedom when the world returns to normal and we all get to have fun.
1) What have you missed most during all these lockdowns and panics?
2) What are you most looking forward to when the world returns to normal?
3) Who is the first person you plan to see that you couldn't so far, when you get a chance?
4) What are the wildest or most daring plans you have made for when all this blows over and we can cut loose again?
5) What have you been doing to keep yourself sane whilst stuck at home and do you intend to continue it when you earn you freedom again?
The Food Table
With Deskfast day, Liquorice Day, AND Grilled Cheese Sandwhich day all at once, I couldnt not have a food table.
1) Have you ever eaten a meal at you desk? Why and what was it?
2) Do you like Liquorice, and if so... WHY??
3) What is your guilty pleasure food?
4) What do you eat when youre trying to be good?
5) What food can you simply not understand that ANYONE could like it?
The DIY Table
What, you want me to think of everything? This is a self-serve table, find your own questions and answer them!
1) What question does no one ever ask you, and what's the answer?
2) What question do you wish people would stop asking you and what's the answer?
3) What's the strangest question you have ever been asked and what's the answer?
For those who just want to say Hello
1) Say Hello
2) What do you want to tell us?
If you plan to do a Cafe tomorrow, please feel free to say "I Volunteer" in huge writing to set an example and let anyone else know so you dont double-post (I did it once and it was awkward).
Finally, dont forget to tag people, the more the marrier!
@Harrow @Auri @Dinolaur @bubblebear @arbitrarybarry @1964dodge @Dycorp @HappyKitty