Jim's Cafe - 12th June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hope you feel better Lynne, is it your anxiety bothering you? Mines been hell this last few days too. Hope tomorrow's a better day my friend ((HUGS))
Brian
its everything briam, i just suck, im a loser. everyone hates me.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Am exhausted. Pulled a double shift today and got only 4 more hours to go... been organizing my stuff hole punching all day long...oy vey

Vanquished

Haven't done much today. Still have a nasty sunburn from the other day. I think I'll just start wearing a hazmat suit when I venture outside, lol. Hope everyone is doing well.
Hiya, Witty!! Just an fyi, vinegar is absolutely amazing for sunburns!! It draws the heat out like nothing I've ever tried. Last summer I got a sunburn on top of a sunburn. I forgot to try vinegar for the first sunburn, but remembered for the 2nd one. I used it that night and didn't notice any diff, but the next morning I woke up TOTALLY pain free! :eek: I didn't even have an issue during my nice hot showers.

Hope it heals up for you soon!!

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hiya, Witty!! Just an fyi, vinegar is absolutely amazing for sunburns!! It draws the heat out like nothing I've ever tried. Last summer I got a sunburn on top of a sunburn. I forgot to try vinegar for the first sunburn, but remembered for the 2nd one. I used it that night and didn't notice any diff, but the next morning I woke up TOTALLY pain free! :eek: I didn't even have an issue during my nice hot showers.

Hope it heals up for you soon!!
Thank you for the tip! I've never heard of that remedy before, but I will be sure to give it a try. :)

Everyone one of you is amazing !!! Thank you for sharing your stories of your day. Mine was good just Putzin around in the old mind. I, too, am angry with the situation in Florida . It makes me sad.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
The Penguins won the Stanley Cup :( People are telling me I should be happy that the Capitals got beaten (two rounds ago) by the eventual champions rather than a less successful team, but I can't really be happy about the Pens winning. This spoiled the immensely positive mood I had going a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00