Jim's Cafe 14 Feb 2020

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
1. can you name a person that makes a difference on SF and goes beyond regular posting on SF. of course we could name many so name one at a time and please note we can't add everyone we know lol ?

Nothing is fair about this question, but I thought of @Freya who may not be posting much but SF wouldn't be the same without her work behind the scenes, her empathy and intellect.

2. what has SF done for you?

It made me come back everyday until I passed my deadline and here am I. Also, I made some real friends, met incredible people and learned a lot about mental health and life in general.

3. what is the oldest car you ever owned and what was it?

lol My first and only car is a tiny blue Ford Ka. It is a car.

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
1. can you name a person that makes a difference on SF and goes beyond regular posting on SF. of course we could name many so name one at a time and please note we can't add everyone we know lol ?

Nothing is fair about this question, but I thought of @Freya who may not be posting much but SF wouldn't be the same without her work behind the scenes, her empathy and intellect.

2. what has SF done for you?

It made me come back everyday until I passed my deadline and here am I. Also, I made some real friends, met incredible people and learned a lot about mental health and life in general.

3. what is the oldest car you ever owned and what was it?

lol My first and only car is a tiny blue Ford Ka. It is a car.
I thought you were putting me on but I googled it and yes they do make a ford ka lol....mike...*hug

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I have no problem with the car except the name. it sounds like they stopped half way through it or have a heavy new England accent. somebody asks what do you drive? I drive a ka lol but the ka is cute...mike...*hug*hug
In my language the letter "K" is not pronounced "K-ay", but also "K-ah" so I thought for a long time it was just a Ford K. *bleh It is a strange name. *dunno2

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Yes, it did come with a big block 460. The thing sucked up gas like there was no tomorrow. I guess that's why it had a 30 gallon tank.
let's put it this way, my fuel efficient vehicle is my truck . a dodge ram quad cab 4x4 with a hemi it gets 13 mpg on a good day. you don't want to know what my 64 dodge gets lol...mike...*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00