Jim's Cafe - 30th January

Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky me

Having a great breakfast may help you @Innocent Forever .though for me nothing can help and I'll be grumpy but talking with my friends...its another topic itll surely help.I'm startinv to have appetite.not that much but im good with this.hope you all have great day

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Made this especially for you @gypsylee
Decided to keep a new top @BumbleBee , just matched it with a watch, bracelet and necklace. So now I'm ready for work... almost anyways :)
I want to finish packing first. Going away for a long weekend, although I haven't yet booked.
Hope we can find some food to tempt you @unlucky me
@walkerbait95 what other keys do you have there????
@gazjustgaz just your presence here makes me smile

View attachment 5308

@Depressed in SF @AuthenticBlue @littlelucy @betteroffunknown @Lilyfrog @Lonely85 @may71 @Lara_C @richard 1998 @Zzoey @dtc @drinty @Arun @AlexiMarie7 @jxdama come and say hi!

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
And how do you keep letting yourself in here all the time if you don't know what the keys are for? Front door, screen door, side door, fire door, security alarm, the lock box on the toilet paper. I don't know what that's all about. You know what they're for! Too many to name.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank panda on the elephant is so cute @crumbum
@na-taya you are always in my thoughts!
Thanks for gracing us with your presence @texaskitty and lurking by @AsphyxiateOnMisery
Okay so didn't stay in dinner today.
I really have to book my ticket already.
Where would my passport be? Do I have it?????
I've been searching for the SF passport agency, haven't yet found it :(
As @walkerbait95 seems to think I'm tagging manic, come join us @Cody0991 @CodeX @charlietgirl @Karma Lace @Ashen One @Jay See @Zambee123 @DoodlingStars @Demonic Obsession @Fell Mor @cymbele @total eclipse @Lost @may71 @drinty @Thauoy @ShoegazeDaydream @pooky @Flying Fox @drnancy @Anne Charlotte @BlueTyger @JMG @Vanzelouiz @Hoodlum Mack @Decode @bhawk @Brian777 @Jonnie
I can't tag everyone, please bring everyone else along :)
MSG - what else does the universe tell you???

I'm not sure who is manning the kitchen. It's probably @JmpMster with @Freya but the food sure looks good. You definitely are catering for diversity here!
View attachment 5309

crumbum

SF Supporter
MSG.. the universe tells me ... you're wonderful.. and the elephant carries the panda through the flood waters to safety.. and that's what you do for me.. and for others.. when you think of us when no one else does.. when you refuse to abandon the silent and not allow them to disappear completely.. thank you.

Some donuts for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00