Jims cafe APRIL 20th 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCee

My absolute favorite work of art is House and Factory of Monsieur Henry by Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot. It is amazing to see in person (it's at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and almost looks real and as though it is in movement. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Later, an art history teacher said it reminder her of Edward Hopper in terms of giving a feeling of loneliness. I think about this work a lot. I can't say what resonates (aside from the idea of it feeling lonely), but in a way it haunts me. View attachment 44448
Beautiful omg ! I have been staring at this for awhile now

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
^_~*.l)> =D _/'Imagery'\_ there: JMG :^)
Ty MBG glad you enjoyed the gif pic I posted. I think it's a really nice creation too, was glad when I found it the other day :) ;)

Site went down? lol last time that happened i also thought i got banned...i started freaking out and texting fellow sf family members lol
@JMG i also have felt that way !
Aw ok glad to know I'm not alone in thinking I'd been banned, after I felt kinda dumb for thinking that's what had happened lol :p

If we’re doing dogs today, here’s mine .......

View attachment 44442
Lol! This is so hilarious, love all the funny pix, dog pix & also the wonderful art pix that everyone has posted, just delightful, ty all for sharing such great/funny/beautiful/inspirational pix! :)

We wouldn't ban you ("you" = "anyone") without giving you a chance / telling you why / etc No one is just showing up one day and finding themselves unable to log in :)
Just wanted to say, thank you for saying this! :) I'm really glad to know there'd be a warning of some kind, I've always wondered how that is all done when it happens. It's never happened to me thank god (hopefully never does of course lol) so I just had no idea :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00