Jim's cafe Feb.22-26th, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Hey everyone, saw there hasn't been a cafe since last Sunday so thought I'd post it today.
Happy Friday! ;) Hope everyone is well, sending lots of hugs to everyone ;) *hug

Theme for today is just some questions, feel free to answer either all, some or none. If you just want to talk about how you are feeling or whatever else then please feel free. Or post pix of some things you like, anything really ;)

Questions:

1. Are you looking forward to Spring next month?
2. Are you glad this month is almost over?
3. Do you have any plans for this weekend?
4. What's one of the last things you bought?
5. How are you feeling right now?

Some tags: @1964dodge @Autumn1973 @Ash600 @Champagne @MisterBGone @extraterrestrialone @Lane @Road to Nowhere

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
And now my answers to the q's ;)

Yes! :)

Yup.

No not really, probably just gonna do a lot of reading since I still have a lot of books to get through.

Groceries lol. Online, it was a Star Wars shirt I think.

Hungry, unsure, unwanted, unattractive, rejected, misunderstood, unappreciated and just kinda general discontent I guess.

FFurry

SF Supporter
Not exactly, TBH, mainly because it's the precursor to the heat and potential humidity of summer. That's enjoyable if I'm free to go into the wilderness, as opposed to being bogged down on a job... but I'm hoping I can "retire" at some point.

Nope, I like the comfortable winter temperatures... especially since none of my usual winter-time allergies came this year (so far!) It's pretty strange, but maybe COVID somehow messed up the local allergen system. I'll gladly take it, because a constantly runny nose and itchy eyes are no fun!

Not really. We'll see what happens.

A jar of pickles.

Not copacetic, but hoping at some point there will be a bit of freedom towards the end.

Kiwi2016

๐Ÿฆฉ Now a flamingo, not a kiwi ๐Ÿฆฉ
SF Pro
Thanks for opening @JMG and the great questions....and yes so happy is Friday...if only weekends were all 3 dayers....lol...

Yes...but can't really complain about winter given live in southern california...

No real feelings one way or the other...

Helping my husband plant his 5 new clematis eg digger of holes and hauler of soil

Wine

Grateful for a wonderful husband wonderful friends (here and irl and family who made my b-day special yesterday in spite of covid restrictions... ongoing stress/anxiety/overwhelmedness due to work but keeping in check (sort of)...

Wishing all a great Friday!!!

tagging @Bergerac @Shadowlands @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @Nick @may71 @Lane @Sunspots @Were all together @Innocent Forever @Blue Star @BlueGreen @Kira @extraterrestrialone @Waves @Citizen Insane

Auri

๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถMetal Star๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฅ
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi all, and @JMG , thank you for the nice Cafรฉ, and for being so welcoming. *hug

I'm looking forward to Summer, but yes, warmer temperatures are welcome.

Yes, I hate January and February. We're getting closer to Summer. :)

Yes, probably seeing my friends. :)

I preordered the new Epica album, which is released today! I won't have it until next week I guess, it'll be hard not to listen to it online, especially as I just saw a new music video and I REFUSE to listen to it. *blue This is superhuman strength, I'm telling you... I want to scream my frustration. :D

Frustrated, like a smoker surrounded by people smoking, and someone offering them this GORGEOUS cigarette smelling like roses and rainbows, and they KNOW it'll make them so much happier in the moment, but they can't have it!

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Haiii....๐Ÿ˜บ

Questions:

Yeap, so many exciting plans next month till half of the year.

Yeap, its been rough first two months of this year for me. I look forward to recovery programs had planned for me.

No. I just want to sleep but I had a great time today at the beach with my cousin till night. ๐Ÿ˜บ

I bought books and stationeries.

Exhausted from having fun but great mentally!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž HI! โ˜‘๏ธ

...and thanks @JMG and @Kiwi2016 for tagging me. and for everyone... โ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธโ˜•๏ธ coffee? or tea? or โ›„๏ธ or ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ or how about ๐Ÿ›ธ with me...

anyway, first the Qs

1. Are you looking forward to Spring next month? of course iโ€™m looking forward to Spring. My only regret is that February is not a Spring month!
2. Are you glad this month is almost over? for me, February never ends even next month...
3. Do you have any plans for this weekend? Question (of my own,) what is a plan?
4. What's one of the last things you bought? a leg o lamb for a certain family celebration.
5. How are you feeling right now? iโ€™m still so overloaded and overwhelmed with my therapy issues and other forms of self help that iโ€™m involved with now and not to mention everything that iโ€™ve been posting about lately in those other threads, but i also am feeling fairly ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž and want to share that even more than usual.

ok there... are you ready for ๐Ÿ›ธ? lets go....

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank you @JMG for inviting me.

Sure, we already have 23C today.

Let's say I like this month's today, then it can be over. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Hiking tomorrow

Airplane ticket

A little tipsy and totaly happy๐Ÿคฉ

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tags @JMG and @Kiwi2016 :)

Yes, I'm a summer girl so it helps to know it's getting closer.

Yes, it's been pretty rough but not looking forward to next month either.

I'm in the middle of decorating the kitchen so hopefully I'll get that finished.

I bought my daughter a load of her favourite chocolates and had them delivered to her.

Scared, sad, resigned, alone but also strong and capable.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @JMG

1. Are you looking forward to Spring next month? Kinda, I like spring but winter is my favorite.
2. Are you glad this month is almost over? Sort of. I do tend to look forward to new months because I get my SSI payment on the first of the month.
3. Do you have any plans for this weekend? There are two Caps games and a Spurs game, so Iโ€™ll watch them. Besides that, not much.
4. What's one of the last things you bought? Snacks and distilled water from Rite Aid
5. How are you feeling right now? Pretty chill. Didnโ€™t get much sleep so Iโ€™m kinda tired, but I got my Dunkin and am having a good day

Saint Rita

Believe in yourself!
Yep.

Nope, there's nothing in it to be glad about.

If taking a rest counts then yes.

Something for lunch.

Primarily a combination of excited (because I'm on SF) and empty.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Depends on the position of my eyeballs. I may to looking to Spring with a side-on glance
Hard to say, the recent months have all seemed to have blended into one.
Not really apart from pizza and vodka.
I refer you to my answer to question #3

Via a combination of interoception and my neurological network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00