• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's Cafe Friday 18th December ✨

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello everyone welcome to the weekend, hope you are going to enjoy it to the fullest and have as much fun as possible. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and let's hope for an amazing 2021. 💓👼 Its been a tough year but I in awe of how so many have been there to comfort and support everyone each this year, much respect and admiration to all of you 🤗

1608320743964.png 1608320798805.png 1608320819749.png

1. What’s the most memorable thing that’s happened to you since last Christmas?
  2. What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list?
  3. Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all?
  4. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose?
  5. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you.
  6. The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank].

Sunspots

Daydream Believer
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
What’s the most memorable thing that’s happened to you since last Christmas?
I think 2020 has been one long memorable year *wacko

What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list?
Battling to get the Christmas tree upright

Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all?
Three feet of snow ❄️
We so rarely get snow here that it's a real treat (as long as it doesn't last too long!)

If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose?
Ooooh tricky. Probably somewhere really frivolous where I wouldn't normally shop. Maybe a florist as I love having flowers but they're not something I'd ever buy myself.

Name three words that best describe Christmas for you.
Chocolate, gin, wine

The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank].
spending time with people you love

Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

Renegade banshee
SF Supporter
  1. What’s the most memorable thing that’s happened to you since last Christmas? Not sure, nothing too exciting seems to happen to me.
  2. What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list? I don't have a to-do list. haha
  3. Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all? Three feet maybe? We only have a dusting so far.
  4. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose? Aldi or Dollar Tree
  5. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you. Colorful, sparkly, bright
  6. The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank]. friends and family

MosesY

Functioning Alcoholic
SF Supporter
]Hello everyone welcome to the weekend, hope you are going to enjoy it to the fullest and have as much fun as possible. Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and let's hope for an amazing 2021. 💓👼 Its been a tough year but I in awe of how so many have been there to comfort and support everyone each this year, much respect and admiration to all of you.

I don't have to work this weekend, two whole days off.

2. A woman at work said she likes my cologne. This is the most significant thing to happen to me in years.
  3. What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list?
  4. I am doing some work for a friend of mine for free. I dread it.
  5. Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all?
  6. I live in northern Indiana, no snow is just fine by me.
  7. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose?
  8. Amazon
  9. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you.
  10. Ham, Tootsie, Cliff.
  11. The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank].
  12. I was raised Amish and the true meaning of Christmas to me is still the birth of Jesus Christ. I am more spiritual than religious now though but Christmas always makes me think of the crucifiction.

extraterrestrialone

assembled words vs disjointed thought
SF Supporter
Hey Good evening morning afternoon @Champagne happy to be here. its been cold but i went for a walk anyway. seems to be a lot of cardinals out today. one of my favorite birds.
IMG_20201217_131315.jpg
you know, this one had me confused a bit. it actually has the look of a scarlet tanager. it did have the chirp of a cardinal and i’m not too familiar with a scarlet tanager’s so not really sure but i do know that particular area in the park is inhabited by cardinals. anyway, it posed for me for a second so i was able to get this shot!

as for these Qs,
  1. What’s the most memorable thing that’s happened to you since last Christmas? hmm, i’m not sure i can remember! and those things i do remember i don’t think were so memorable. i know, let me figure this out and try to answer it later.
  2. What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list? starting a Christmas to-do-list
  3. Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all? definitely three feet of snow.
  4. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose? Murry’s Cheese Shop.
  5. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you. i like @Sunspots ’ description but my own, ...wish it wasn’t missing...
  6. The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank]. cold noses and warm hearts sorry for the extra word in #5
  7. 🌞🌞🌞

Last edited:

KM76710

SWCA3110-SWHF625
SF Supporter
  1. What’s the most memorable thing that’s happened to you since last Christmas? Nothing so far other than locked down.
  2. What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list? No list here but with only a couple of exceptions nobody much doing anything for Christmas.
  3. Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all? Snow, because it is so rare here.
  4. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose? Can I buy a new Mustang GT with the gift card? LOL
  5. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you. Sights, smells, colors.
  6. The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank]. Agnostic here so for me it is mainly relaxing and sometimes time with family.

Legate Lanius

Will spend less time online, afk 4 a few months
A bit late since today was complete trash and I quit another job that I got the same day, ready to leave this planet at any point someone rob me and give a good fucking fight before I bleed out.
  2. What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list?
  3. Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all?
  4. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose?
  5. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you.
  6. The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank].
1. Became worse and worse, failed at two jobs and shit. Still a 22 y/o virgin without any friends.
2. Anything that I'd have to do would be too much.
3. Three feet, fuck everyone that needs to get somewhere.
4. Gun range, try shooting, something like that.
5. Emptiness, loneliness, frustration.
6. That fella Jesus or something. Not a doctor.

KM76710

SWCA3110-SWHF625
SF Supporter
A bit late since today was complete trash and I quit another job that I got the same day, ready to leave this planet at any point someone rob me and give a good fucking fight before I bleed out.

1. Became worse and worse, failed at two jobs and shit. Still a 22 y/o virgin without any friends.
2. Anything that I'd have to do would be too much.
3. Three feet, fuck everyone that needs to get somewhere.
4. Gun range, try shooting, something like that.
5. Emptiness, loneliness, frustration.
6. That fella Jesus or something. Not a doctor.
I like the idea of the gun range. With a few hundred acres of land here I set up my own plus plenty of hogs to stock the freezer with after processing them.

Lane

SF Supporter
Hey Good evening morning afternoon @Champagne happy to be here. its been cold but i went for a walk anyway. seems to be a lot of cardinals out today. one of my favorite birds.
View attachment 41245
you know, this one had me confused a bit. it actually has the look of a scarlet tanager. it did have the chirp of a cardinal and i’m not too familiar with a scarlet tanager’s so not really sure but i do know that particular area in the park is inhabited by cardinals. anyway, it posed for me for a second so i was able to get this shot!

as for these Qs,
  1. What’s the most memorable thing that’s happened to you since last Christmas? hmm, i’m not sure i can remember! and those things i do remember i don’t think were so memorable. i know, let me figure this out and try to answer it later.
  2. What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list? starting a Christmas to-do-list
  3. Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all? definitely three feet of snow.
  4. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose? Murry’s Cheese Shop.
  5. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you. i like @Sunspots ’ description but my own, ...wish it wasn’t missing...
  6. The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank]. cold noses and warm hearts sorry for the extra word in #5
  7. 🌞🌞🌞
I luv cardinals too @extraterrestrialone. I learned that they are family oriented and grandparents stay with children, grands, etc.

Lane

SF Supporter
Started working back at my job that I left. My boss hired me back. My mother passed away sadly in the interim.

2. Putting everything away.

3. Snow

4. My favorite store closed 😥, ac Moore craft. So now any craft store will do.

5. Uncertainty, music, stories

Blue Star

1. What’s the most memorable thing that’s happened to you since last Christmas? Covid.
  2. What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list? Shopping
  3. Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all? No snow.
  4. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose? Walmart
  5. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you. This Christmas sucks.
  6. The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank]. For me, is being with family.

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank you for opening and inviting me @Champagne. Christmas doesn’t mean much to meat all. At the moment I’m discussing with myself whether to put up a tree or not bother. I think I need another beer.

Covid

I have no such list.

Snow’s more interesting…if it’s gone in a few days.

If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose?
Tedi

food, booze, lights

The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank].
To get crazy about it a few months before and spend as much money as possible for gifts nobody gives a shit.

Thanks for opening the cafe @Champagne.

Probably the Covid-19 pandemic.

No to-do list, just relaxation.

Three foot of snow. Snow is good but it can get pretty boring and frustrating quickly.

Amazon. Does that count as a store?

Turkey, gifts, family.

Somebody Else

1. What’s the most memorable thing that’s happened to you since last Christmas? Idk I have a bad memory
  2. What’s your least favorite item on your Christmas to-do list? Greeting relatives.
  3. Would you rather have three feet of snow for Christmas, or no snow at all? 100% three feet of snow. We don't have snow here in the tropics haha
  4. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose? Decathlon maybe?
  5. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you. Gatherings, Gifts that comes with money lol Giving
  6. The true meaning of Christmas is [fill in the blank]. Friends and Family and I'm hoping to see them all on Christmas.
@Champagne thanks for always opening the cafe and inviting me!

Have a great day everyone, stay safe!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00