• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's cafe Friday July 24 Happy B-Day to Snake on the Moon!

Thanks for the tag @may71
You're welcome!

Charlotte's Web was a great story. Especially if you were scared of spiders, it kind of helped to counteract that.

When I was a kid, I saw a movie on tv called "Gay Purr-ee" about these cats in Paris. It blew my mind. I think it was mostly because it had some really cool art images.

I got distracted and had to turn off the tv. At the time, I thought that if I just turned the tv on again later, the same thing would be on. I was very disappointed. It was only much later that I discovered the name of the movie.

Bergerac

Lost are only those who abandon themselves
You're welcome!

Charlotte's Web was a great story. Especially if you were scared of spiders, it kind of helped to counteract that.

When I was a kid, I saw a movie on tv called "Gay Purr-ee" about these cats in Paris. It blew my mind. I think it was mostly because it had some really cool art images.

I got distracted and had to turn off the tv. At the time, I thought that if I just turned the tv on again later, the same thing would be on. I was very disappointed. It was only much later that I discovered the name of the movie.
That's looks great! I will have to search for it. Thanks so much for sharing. I love all this nostalgia. I often watch childhood shows, to restore some peace to my mind. I find it incredibly soothing.

Very colourful, bright images. I really like them and wish my art skills were up to that. We were asked to create a book and illustrate at Primary School and I wish mine were as visually appealing as that.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00