Jim's Cafe Monday 2nd November 👼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey all. Hope you're all having a lovely day and feeling good. I'm so damn lazy today, cannot get out of bed :D Anxiety is on the high side too but SF always soothes that, thankfully :)

Feeling a bit nostalgic so listening to this lovely tune...I hope you like it, I came across it the other day and can't stop listening to it.

1604340438258.png 1604340451721.png 1604340487269.png

What is the best thing about your life right now? (Think positivity, gratitude)

What would you NOT do for 5 million dollars?

What is the craziest thing you have done whilst drunk?

Would you strike up a conversation with a stranger IRL?

What is the most epic way you have seen someone be quit or fired?

PrincessPure

What is the best thing about your life right now? Me and my friend are preparing to... apply for studying our M.A in Paris TT I'm the luckiest girl in the world if that dream comes true.

What would you NOT do for 5 million dollars? I will probably do most things for 5M dollars lol. Unless it's... committing a huge crime.

What is the craziest thing you have done whilst drunk? Thankfully I only straight went to bed the few times which I tried alcohol.

Would you strike up a conversation with a stranger IRL? Sure, why wouldn't I? All friends which I made were once strangers

Myself, actually lol. I didn't get "fired", but the academy replaced me with another teacher for "dressing provocatively" according to that specific religion's standards. He still wanted me to teach in the institute , call me full of myself but he dreamt of having a teacher like me in his academy, so he asked me to teach his other classes, however not only I quit myself, but also answered him in a very bossy way. He at first politely asked me to dress more formally and "modestly" , however, people who want to force their religious beliefs to you do not deserve smallest amount of respect. He can fook off.

^ In the end I found another job, in a very good and famous place, with better pay. Indeed, he didn't deserve me lel.

Last edited:

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Myself, actually lol. I didn't get "fired", but the academy replaced me with another teacher for "dressing provocatively" according to that specific religion's standards. He still wanted me to teach in the institute , call me full of myself but he dreamt of having a teacher like me in his academy, so he asked me to teach his other classes, however not only I quit myself, but also answered him in a very bossy way. He at first politely asked me to dress more formally and "modestly" , however, people who want to force their religious beliefs to you do not deserve smallest amount of respect. He can fook off.
^ In the end I found another job, in a very good and famous place, with better pay. Indeed, he didn't deserve me lel.
You go, girl!! *stars

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
good afternoon @Champagne . yay! i’m still awake and rested and feeling positive and good. thanks for the invite!!!

What is the best thing about your life right now? (Think positivity, gratitude) discoveries about myself that are not really discoveries but acknowledgements of the obvious. and the realization that i can let go of the self harm and self deception and become who i really am and know its right. i’m moving forward on this and grateful i’m finding it possible finally.

What would you NOT do for 5 million dollars? you mean like if i was about to eat a cheese burger i really wanted to have and someone said, “wait! if you don’t eat that i’ll give you 5 million dollars”? yeah, i’d not eat it. maybe even with stilton blue cheese or lox or sushi and many other things as well. think of how much more i could buy with the 5 million. unfortunately i have a feeling i’m misinterpreting this question but that is because my brain has difficulty processing positive to negative and negative to positive so i’m really not sure what the question is.

What is the craziest thing you have done whilst drunk? whilst drunk? lie nearly naked in the hot hot caribbean sun on a beach until i should actually have not been able to survive. once recuperated i discovered i was still the same old me so i guess a body can take a lot more sun - fortunately (the surviving that is. crazy me maybe not). i realize that this is fairly boring. really the craziest things i’ve ever done, i was not drunk for.

Would you strike up a conversation with a stranger IRL? i did that once or twice when i was in my early twenties or teens i think. now? maybe not. in a month or two when i’m real, maybe i will again!

What is the most epic way you have seen someone be quit or fired? not sure if i’ve ever seen such. i was fired once unjustly and i created a situation that necessitated my rehiring and the firing of the one who fired me, but epic? nah! anyway i didn’t actually see it. that guy fired me over the phone. and it was me so maybe that doesn’t count. all the other quittings and firings i’ve ever seen were pretty low key.

some may think this is crazy 🌞🌞🌞. but not me!

pooky

You are valuable
Thank you @Champagne for opening the cafe and for the invitation

Hi everyone,

What is the best thing about your life right now? I have enough freedom at work so thats something to be grateful for

What would you NOT do for 5 million dollars? I will not committ crime for the money

What is the craziest thing you have done whilst drunk? I don't drink

Would you strike up a conversation with a stranger IRL? Sure, but it depends upon the stranger

What is the most epic way you have seen someone be quit or fired? I have seen people quit or be fired but nothing was that epic

Tagging @1964dodge @Blue Star @Bergerac @MisterBGone @JMG @Kiwi2016 @may71 @Human Ex Machinae @Baywasp @Lane

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
People who care about me.

Certainly anything I consider unethical (that hurts another living being). I probably wouldn't majorly hurt myself either (like, go through some psychological torture, meh... I'm effed up enough).

Hmm, nothing crazy, illegal or unethical.

Sure, if I have a reason for it. The reason can be that I simply want to. I don't often do though. For 5M dollars, I'd start a conversation with everyone on the street, piece of cake. :D

I haven't seen that.

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hi everyone. Thank you @Champagne for the tag as always.
Had a tough day, quite emotional tonight. First day back at work after being in crisis a couple of weeks ago and no one from work so much as spoke to me. I'm obviously not the sort of person anyone wants to know or care about. Being invisible is something I need to accept. Head down and move on.

Difficult one to answer after today but I will say that my daughters are both independent and able to follow their own dreams.

No, I can't strike up a conversation with people I know let alone a stranger.

Inanimate

Family. Someone has to care on a rudimentary level at least.

Speak publicly.

Vomit (on someone’s couch).

No.

n/a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00