• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Jim's Cafe Saturday 3rd March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash600

SF Creative
SF Supporter

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
March 3rd is:

I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY DAY. Seriously. Look that shiz up. I can't even make that one up here, guys.

National mulled wine day. I feel like some of you can get down with this.

33 flavors day. Cause ice cream is your friend.

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
I can't be happy with mulled wine either. In fact, I'm not sure what "mulled wine" is. I don't drink wine at all. But I'll join you for the vodka.
upload_2018-3-3_2-36-2.jpeg

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Copied and pasted from the other cafe as apparently it's now closed :rolleyes::

Hiya @Woowoo and thanks for the invite! Sorry for the late entry, I've been thawing out at work. It's 5degrees at my house but toasty warm here with my two lovely 1000degree furnaces:

View attachment 6577
View attachment 6578

Thought I'd bring along some happy breakfasts to cheer you up:

View attachment 6579
View attachment 6580
View attachment 6581

And some milk and cookies for the hogs (another for the collection @Alwayswrong )
View attachment 6582

Come along and keep us company in one of the two cafes today @JacsMom @Petal @Winter Blues @unlucky me @BumbleBee @Mercedesgirl @JD4010 @Charlieb10088 @bubblebear @Deety @JustLovely @Shannew @Kira @Rockclimbinggirl @Freya @sassy123 @Bassettherapy @crumbum @gazjustgaz @JulieDegraw @Kiwi2016 @Pagan @Dawn @Unknown_111 @baywasp @texaskitty @Laura79 @Kate68 @Aprilflowers7 @Endlessagony @Kalicka @Innocent Forever @PhoenixLady @sedamDanaLjeta @walkerbait95 @Ash600 @sa3 @Daíthí @drinty @JmpMster @Acy @Anne Charlotte and so many more! I'm off to say hi in the other cafe but always on PM if you're ever lonely WooWoo; and the same goes for all my SF family, love to all XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00