1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe Saturday 3rd March

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Ash600, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

2. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Damn man, why you gonna go and front us off right from the first sentence?!!?

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  3. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

March 3rd is:

I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY DAY. Seriously. Look that shiz up. I can't even make that one up here, guys.

National mulled wine day. I feel like some of you can get down with this.

33 flavors day. Cause ice cream is your friend.

Karmitkurmit and Lulabelle like this.
  4. Ash600

well why do the dirty work when you can get someone else to do it for you?

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  5. Ash600

I can't be happy with mulled wine, gotta be high grade vodka in a tall glass accompanied with a damn arsed fine selection of top quality luxury snacks.

Karmitkurmit and Lulabelle like this.
  6. Walker

7. Ash600

What kind of a fukd up lamp shade is that? Don't go expecting me to change damned lightbulb

8. Walker

I can't be happy with mulled wine either. In fact, I'm not sure what "mulled wine" is. I don't drink wine at all. But I'll join you for the vodka.
    upload_2018-3-3_2-36-2.jpeg

Karmitkurmit and Ash600 like this.
  9. Walker

That was the pic I took when you were falling through the roof. Before I saved you. LOL @HumanExMachina

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  10. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Supporter

Hey guys I think there are 2 cafes open today.
    I think we were setting them up at the same time ash (great minds and all that) but nobody has joined me yet

bobbob, Walker and Karmitkurmit like this.
  11. Ash600

so bring yours over here Woo, the more the merrier:)

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  12. Woowoo

Is there a way I can copy my cafe to here ash?

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  13. Ash600

probably is not sure how to merge though. How about just copying and pasting?

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  14. Woowoo

I'll try

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  15. Woowoo

Breakfast or coffee anyone?

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Woowoo

17. frankie626

frankie626 Active Member

Hi woowoo

Woowoo and Karmitkurmit like this.
  18. Karmitkurmit

Karmitkurmit King of the Hedge SF Pro SF Supporter

Copied and pasted from the other cafe as apparently it's now closed :rolleyes::

Hiya @Woowoo and thanks for the invite! Sorry for the late entry, I've been thawing out at work. It's 5degrees at my house but toasty warm here with my two lovely 1000degree furnaces:

View attachment 6577
    View attachment 6578

Thought I'd bring along some happy breakfasts to cheer you up:

View attachment 6579
    View attachment 6580
    View attachment 6581

And some milk and cookies for the hogs (another for the collection @Alwayswrong )
    View attachment 6582

Come along and keep us company in one of the two cafes today @JacsMom @Petal @Winter Blues @unlucky me @BumbleBee @Mercedesgirl @JD4010 @Charlieb10088 @bubblebear @Deety @JustLovely @Shannew @Kira @Rockclimbinggirl @Freya @sassy123 @Bassettherapy @crumbum @gazjustgaz @JulieDegraw @Kiwi2016 @Pagan @Dawn @Unknown_111 @baywasp @texaskitty @Laura79 @Kate68 @Aprilflowers7 @Endlessagony @Kalicka @Innocent Forever @PhoenixLady @sedamDanaLjeta @walkerbait95 @Ash600 @sa3 @Daíthí @drinty @JmpMster @Acy @Anne Charlotte and so many more! I'm off to say hi in the other cafe but always on PM if you're ever lonely WooWoo; and the same goes for all my SF family, love to all XXX

Woowoo likes this.
  19. Woowoo

Hey frankie. How are you today? How's the re-decorating going? :)

Karmitkurmit likes this.
  20. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Oh goodness my jaw dropped at those breakfasts!

*drool*

Listening to the music of my youth this morning, sentimental one that I am, let me share one with you: