1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe Saturday 3rd March

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Ash600, Mar 3, 2018.

1. BumbleBee

BumbleBee SF Supporter

Sorry too :(

2. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

Guys, lunch time here! What should I be cookin'?

3. Ineluki

Ineluki The Storm King

One of my favorite places to go is a little spot in Oregon City. It is a little bit of a drive for me from the town where I live, but I like to go up there sometimes and reflect on things. Rather than share a silly cake, I wanted to share the view from there today.

[​IMG]

sedamDanaLjeta likes this.
  4. Charlieb10088

Charlieb10088 Public Access

5. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

How about stuff from the fabled elbulli restaurant such as

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Deety, Woowoo and sedamDanaLjeta like this.
  6. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Hi everyone, this is brilliant. I feel like I’m entering a parallel universe full of weird folk. I’ve been sitting next door for half an hour as someone forgot to put the CLOSED sign up!! Hope your all having a great day and thanks for the invite @Karmitkurmit. Loving your heat source !

1C421F6D-B70B-43B2-8471-42CB8F3C4125.jpeg 807314D3-1399-4CE4-A1A3-9B6AE20B73FD.jpeg

Ineluki and sedamDanaLjeta like this.
  7. sedamDanaLjeta

sedamDanaLjeta SF Supporter

Hi all. I's a good day for doin nothin. Wishin u all a good weekend. Thank u @Ash600 :)

Ash600 likes this.
  8. Ash600

Those are the kind of days I like. With it being cold over here, I don't even have to put the beers in the fridge, just leave them hanging outside the kitchen door:D

Woowoo and sedamDanaLjeta like this.
  9. sedamDanaLjeta

sedamDanaLjeta SF Supporter

Now that's a sign of universe responding to our inner flow, everything's within a reach :) next thing u know is one of us rattling those bottles and cans off your door :p

10. Ash600

Not a bad idea, as it's a great way to use "nature's fridge."

Cheers

[​IMG]

11. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

Hey y'all
    Popping by for a moment :)
    It's the end of a really long day... In which I feel like I did nothing but probably did more than nothing (I mean just living through a day is awesome, never mind anything else)
    Thanks for the invites!!! @crumbum @Ash600 @Woowoo @Karmitkurmit
    On edge and need to find a way to calm down. Will probably watch a chick flick movie or something.

Come join us @Lynne1974 @cvb2377 @AsphyxiateOnWords @Kiwi2016 @Petal @CSilver @Kalicka @simon @Casmir @Paisley @bubblebear @theedda

Welcome to SF (and the cafe)
    @psychologygeek @Rose Gold @Dalai.Lmao @Mei Daqian @Claire Bailey @Mike78 @Lunau @Dog87 @DiegoArgentina @DonKno @simo

Oh, and I wrote some things to be grateful for :)
    What are you grateful for?
    I'm grateful for SF
    I'm grateful for my naketano hoodies (some people here might have heard that I'm obsessed with them, not sure why but I really like them)
    That last night went okay (spent the evening from 4 - 10 in the hospital visiting)
    That my friend had bisili for me (I've been craving it)

Always remember, you are awesome!

Lynne1974, crumbum and Ash600 like this.
  12. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

Gonn wait for tomorrow's cafe to open to post other pic it's been a long day

IMG_3458.PNG