• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Jim's Cafe- Saturday, December 22, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#62

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#66
I agree! We definitely need a love button! I'd also like a "I just lol'd" button too.


I'm not sure what they are. They could be muscles... he probably should get them checked out just to be on the safe side. The doctor can check the torso and I'll check out the lumps on his arms. I'm not a nurse but I do like to help out my fellow Aussie's ;)


Hot??? Who's hot??? I just posted some pictures of an Australian actor just in case no one knew who he was!
Hot you say? Hmmm, I'll have to go back and have a look. Thanks for bringing it to my attention Mike! :p ;)
He might be hot @Kira it is summer in Australia after all ;)
 

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#69
After doing some thorough research into the matter, it appears that he's cooling himself off down at the beach... Phew!

rs_634x1024-180630133841-634-chris-hemsworth.cm.63018.jpg
chris-hemsworth-goes-shirtless-at-beach-in-australia-05.jpg
chris-hemsworth-shirtless-byron-bay-03.jpg

He seems to be doing well atm but if that doesn't help enough, I'll be sure to offer to fan him with a big palm leaf. Any volunteers would be greatly appreciated.

Heat's a serious issue here people! This matter needs to be taken seriously you know!!
 

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#70
After doing some thorough research into the matter, it appears that he's cooling himself off down at the beach... Phew!

View attachment 17296
View attachment 17297
View attachment 17298

He seems to be doing well atm but if that doesn't help enough, I'll be sure to offer to fan him with a big palm leaf. Any volunteers would be greatly appreciated.

Heat's a serious issue here people! This matter needs to be taken seriously you know!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top