• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Jim's Cafe - Sunday 4 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Pro
SF Artist
SF Supporter
1f5881b4cb443d039fe57afd61cceed8.jpg The cafe is open for relaxing with a drink and chat with good friends.

I'm going to sit in a corner by the fire, enjoy my coffee and read a book for a while.

Come join us @Bassettherapy @texaskitty @bobbob@Mercedesgirl @unlucky me @Polarbear@bubblebear @JacsMom @sassy123@Ash600 @Lulabelle @Daíthí @JustSteve@yonk @Dycorp @Silverpuddle@Charlieb10088 @BumbleBee @Eadric @Usagi @citizeninsane @crumbum @Innocent Forever @Karmitkurmit @frankie626 @Rebecca @gazjustgaz @Yang Gu @Shannew @Kiwi2016 @MarkahMalady @shania @Witty_Sarcasm @Deety @Kalicka @walkerbait95 @Winter Blues

Angie

SF Cat Lady
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning/afternoon/evening to all you lovely SFers.
I want to know how come the coffee in the Cafe looks so much better than mine!
Did a bit of manic shopping last night (bad Angie!) which requires an hour round trip to pickup or even return the items, so thats whats on for later this morning (its 3:44 am here now). I'm thinking fruit for breakfast would be lovely, can't wait until fruit is in season!

Kira

Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Good morning/ afternoon/evening everyone! It's 9pm Sunday night here. I'm just watching TV eating popcorn and drinking Coke. Very healthy and nutritious :D

drink-clipart-popcorn-17.jpg
Enjoy whatever is in store for you today (even if it's sleeping like me and the other Southern Hemisphere folk!) :) ox

MarkahMalady

Good morning guys! thanks for the invite Woo! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
How about some nice lattes?
IMG_3083.JPG
Or my fave, some Thai iced tea? (I could drink about 36 of these)
IMG_3084.JPG
Another snow day over here, so I'll probably only step out for some produce at the market down the street. I'll catch you guys later. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00