1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Sunday 4 March

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by dissolve., Mar 4, 2018.

1. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

Morning lovely people. How is everyone doing today?

[​IMG]

Yang Gu, Kiwi2016, Kira and 1 other person like this.
  2. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Artist SF Supporter

Good morning dissolve. Thanks for opening the cafe.

I'm in need of coffee but can't be bothered to get out of bed so I'll just imagine it for a while. plpcoffee_taste_cupsize_img.jpg

Kiwi2016, Kira and dissolve. like this.
  3. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

I feel you @Woowoo , I'm just sitting here in bed googling pictures of coffee. :D

Woowoo likes this.
  4. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

Must be a Sunday thing

[​IMG]

Kiwi2016, Kira, Woowoo and 1 other person like this.
  5. dissolve.

dissolve. nomad

Ash600 likes this.
  6. Woowoo

1f5881b4cb443d039fe57afd61cceed8.jpg The cafe is open for relaxing with a drink and chat with good friends.

I'm going to sit in a corner by the fire, enjoy my coffee and read a book for a while.

Come join us @Bassettherapy @texaskitty @bobbob@Mercedesgirl @unlucky me @Polarbear@bubblebear @JacsMom @sassy123@Ash600 @Lulabelle @Daíthí @JustSteve@yonk @Dycorp @Silverpuddle@Charlieb10088 @BumbleBee @Eadric @Usagi @citizeninsane @crumbum @Innocent Forever @Karmitkurmit @frankie626 @Rebecca @gazjustgaz @Yang Gu @Shannew @Kiwi2016 @MarkahMalady @shania @Witty_Sarcasm @Deety @Kalicka @walkerbait95 @Winter Blues

Yang Gu, shania, Kiwi2016 and 6 others like this.
  7. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Hi @Dissolve, thanks for opening up. I’ve been feeding the birds in the garden as the ground is frozen. Made some waffles and a fry up for everyone. Have a great day xx

66136B90-224B-4581-8A54-AD8E96C17DEC.jpeg 3F9023B5-6BDB-4F44-BC13-C9F5E7D53805.jpeg 5040DFF9-D789-4883-AA12-C56F463D19BE.jpeg 5040DFF9-D789-4883-AA12-C56F463D19BE.jpeg

8. Woowoo

Here's something for all the non coffee drinkers :) 177359101.jpg The-Ultimate-herbs-for-tea-collection.jpg

shania, Kiwi2016, Deety and 2 others like this.
  9. Woowoo

@Winter Blues You are amazing. That food looks great. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday morning.

10. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

11. Woowoo

Wow. I wish I had one of those views this morning @Ash600

And thanks for the breakfasts. Plenty of yummy things to choose from :)

Ash600 likes this.
  12. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

To tell you the truth, I haven't had any waffles for over 30 years. So it looks like I'll have to join you folks.

shania, Kiwi2016, texaskitty and 2 others like this.
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Good morning folks, hope you're all having a nice weekend :) I'm trying my best to keep the anxiety away and its actually working for once :) Stay safe peeps.

14. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all you lovely SFers.
    I want to know how come the coffee in the Cafe looks so much better than mine!
    Did a bit of manic shopping last night (bad Angie!) which requires an hour round trip to pickup or even return the items, so thats whats on for later this morning (its 3:44 am here now). I'm thinking fruit for breakfast would be lovely, can't wait until fruit is in season!
    [​IMG]

15. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning/ afternoon/evening everyone! It's 9pm Sunday night here. I'm just watching TV eating popcorn and drinking Coke. Very healthy and nutritious :D

drink-clipart-popcorn-17.jpg
    Enjoy whatever is in store for you today (even if it's sleeping like me and the other Southern Hemisphere folk!) :) ox

16. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

Pup O Rama Day

IMG_3471.PNG IMG_3468.PNG IMG_3473.PNG IMG_3474.PNG

17. frankie626

frankie626 Active Member

Morning everyone

sedamDanaLjeta and Woowoo like this.
  18. frankie626

frankie626 Active Member

It's 2:30 am here, I just got home from work

Woowoo likes this.
  19. Woowoo

I love that picture of the fruit @texaskitty It's so vibrant. I think I might have to make a smoothie today.

20. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

Good morning guys! thanks for the invite Woo! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
    How about some nice lattes?
    IMG_3083.JPG
    Or my fave, some Thai iced tea? (I could drink about 36 of these)
    IMG_3084.JPG
    Another snow day over here, so I'll probably only step out for some produce at the market down the street. I'll catch you guys later. :3

sedamDanaLjeta, Kiwi2016 and Woowoo like this.