Jim's Cafe - Sunday 4 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
View attachment 6621 The cafe is open for relaxing with a drink and chat with good friends.

I'm going to sit in a corner by the fire, enjoy my coffee and read a book for a while.

Come join us @Bassettherapy @texaskitty @bobbob@Mercedesgirl @unlucky me @Polarbear@bubblebear @JacsMom @sassy123@Ash600 @Lulabelle @Daíthí @JustSteve@yonk @Dycorp @Silverpuddle@Charlieb10088 @BumbleBee @Eadric @Usagi @citizeninsane @crumbum @Innocent Forever @Karmitkurmit @frankie626 @Rebecca @gazjustgaz @Yang Gu @Shannew @Kiwi2016 @MarkahMalady @shania @Witty_Sarcasm @Deety @Kalicka @walkerbait95 @Winter Blues

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Good morning/afternoon/evening to all you lovely SFers.
I want to know how come the coffee in the Cafe looks so much better than mine!
Did a bit of manic shopping last night (bad Angie!) which requires an hour round trip to pickup or even return the items, so thats whats on for later this morning (its 3:44 am here now). I'm thinking fruit for breakfast would be lovely, can't wait until fruit is in season!

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning/ afternoon/evening everyone! It's 9pm Sunday night here. I'm just watching TV eating popcorn and drinking Coke. Very healthy and nutritious :D

View attachment 6624
Enjoy whatever is in store for you today (even if it's sleeping like me and the other Southern Hemisphere folk!) :) ox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00