Jim's Cafe - Sunday 4 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie74

Hey everyone! I'd like to wish everyone peace and happiness. Hi Sassy, Charlieb, Petal, AsphyxiateOnWords, walkerbait, & many others...for those of us that are awake because it's nighttime, let's have a nice, peaceful sleep. For those on the other side of the world...i hope you get through your day with as much joy as possible, and little stress. God bless...

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
@Kiwi2016 - thanks for the invite. Sorry I slept through most of yesterday afternoon without checking online first. Not sure how you got that picture of me sleeping at the beach, though. Here's another where I'm at home with my dog friend. ;) lol

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
@Kiwi2016 - thanks for the invite. Sorry I slept through most of yesterday afternoon without checking online first. Not sure how you got that picture of me sleeping at the beach, though. Here's another where I'm at home with my dog friend. ;) lol

Love the photo!...Sleeping all afternoon sounds like a perfect Sunday to me:)

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
Thanks for the invite :)
It spring cleaning for me kind of Sunday:)
My room is a mess I must finish cleaning it before I go to bed lol
Ah yes...spring cleaning...I always seem to have the energy at the start...and then about half-way through hope somehow will magically finish itself -lol....

Kiwi2016

SF Pro
So TODAY ... I have had TONS of coffee. It's 10 pm and I'm still drinking coffee!! I don't think I can blink. I'm not sure what coffee is the answer to, but it has to be the answer. There are so many things to think about, and more coffee. If you could see how fast I typed that ...
View attachment 6637
Oh this is me in a nutshell...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00