1.Dogma
2.Pulp Fiction
3.Lawrence of Arabia
4.Life of Brian
5.The Good The Bad and The Ugly
6. Goodfellas
7. The French Connection
8. The Producers

Which actors would I like to meet? - Steve Buscemi, Christopher Walken, Tim Roth, Gary Oldman to name but a few.

Movies stars which I've met: absolutely none whatsoever :p

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo

Soooo many favourite movies... But some of my favourites are

The Matrix
The Fifth Element
ET
Pulp Fiction
Edward Scissorhands
Forest Gump
The Breakfast Club
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Truly, Madly, Deeply
Harry Potter (all)
Lord of the Rings (all)
Close Encounters
Good Morning Vietnam
Breakfast at Tiffany's
High Society
Baby Driver

The soundtrack for Baby Driver was fantastic!

I've met Diana Dors and Bruce Willis

Freyja

Not staff. Freyja with a j.
SF Supporter
Happy birthday to lots of great SFers today! Hope you all have a fantastic year.
@Freyja @Neurotek @Gonz @One day @Lynne1974
Thank you a lot for the wishes ;-)

I like a lot of different movies ... If they are funny, sad or epic, and have magnificent music, I'll most probably like them. I read more books and meet authors, though :) In no particular order :
The Gladiator
The Impossible
Oblivion
The Imitation Game
The Help
Candy
The Hunger Games trilogy
500 days of Summer
King Kong (2005)
Edward Scissorhands
Back to the Future
The Jurassic Park trilogy
The Ice Age movies
Alvin and The Chipmunks
Recently a new one : Veronika decides to die

I recommend all of these! No favourite actors, I like any good actor or actress if they play in nice movies, and I have never met any :)

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Good Afternoon. Thought I'd join in.

I find a wide variety of movies interesting. Below are just some of my favorites (in no particular order). The only genre I don't really watch are chick flix. I happen to own a copy of Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2 left by my ex. I've not watched them, but the Pepto Bismol colored boxes are present in my house. I should really resolve that problem.

SWAT
Good Morning Vietnam
Iron Man (all of them)
Secondhand Lions
The Dark Knight
The Lion King
Despicable Me
Fantastic 4
Die Another Day
Die Hard
Pirates of the Caribbean
Boondock Saints
Gridiron Gang
Gone in 60 Seconds
Robin Hood (men in tights)
X-Men
Resident Evil
Mercury Rising
The Fifth Element

Reading though others lists I am surprised to see many of these also on their lists. Maybe I'm not so strange after all. HA.

Good Afternoon. Thought I'd join in.

I find a wide variety of movies interesting. Below are just some of my favorites (in no particular order). The only genre I don't really watch are chick flix. I happen to own a copy of Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2 left by my ex. I've not watched them, but the Pepto Bismol colored boxes are present in my house. I should really resolve that problem.

SWAT
Good Morning Vietnam
Iron Man (all of them)
Secondhand Lions
The Dark Knight
The Lion King
Despicable Me
Fantastic 4
Die Another Day
Die Hard
Pirates of the Caribbean
Boondock Saints
Gridiron Gang
Gone in 60 Seconds
Robin Hood (men in tights)
X-Men
Resident Evil
Mercury Rising
The Fifth Element

Reading though others lists I am surprised to see many of these also on their lists. Maybe I'm not so strange after all. HA.
Great choices there, Kalicka xx (and I'm with you with the Chick flix - hate them !)

Reaver

Wasting away
Sorry I missed this, @ClassicShowsFan . I haven't been coming on here much in recent times and when I do it's usually some time past midnight.

Anyway... I haven't been watching any movies in so many years and my memory isn't too great, so I can't really pick a favourite. I do remember enjoying a lot of animated movies though, like Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure, Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Madagascar. Can't really remember if there were any others I watched and enjoyed, but hopefully my little list is enough :p

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Me too! What is your favourite film from the franchise?
Ah, it's tricky to answer. Maybe howls moving castle or spirited away. But what makes it tricky is I saw them in Japanese but I'm not fluent in japanese. I hardly know enough japanese to say I know it at all. I have seen some with subtitles and some without. I've always been planning to see them again

ClassicsFan

Sorry I missed this, @ClassicShowsFan . I haven't been coming on here much in recent times and when I do it's usually some time past midnight.

Anyway... I haven't been watching any movies in so many years and my memory isn't too great, so I can't really pick a favourite. I do remember enjoying a lot of animated movies though, like Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure, Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Madagascar. Can't really remember if there were any others I watched and enjoyed, but hopefully my little list is enough :p
I like Madagascar and Finding Nemo as well.

Morning everybody! The theme of today is... movies.

What is your favorite movie? Do you have a favorite actor or actress? Have you ever met a movie star or someone who worked on a movie?
I'm late to this but here's some of my favourites

1. North by Northwest
2. The Ghost Writer
3. Rosemary's Baby
4. The Shining
5. Secret Window
6. Harry Potter (the first 3)
7. Edward Scissorhands
8. The 4th Floor
9. Coraline
10. Home Alone (the first 2)
11. E.T.
12. Ghostbusters
13. Jurassic Park
14. Something's Gotta Give
15. The Man Who Knew Too Much
16. Gremlins
17. The Breakfast Club
18. Candleshoe
19. Silence of the Lambs
20. The Witches
21. Batman Returns
22. Practical Magic
23. Manhattan Murder Mystery
24. Alice in Wonderland
25. Freaky Friday (1976)

The top 4 are my favourites in order then the rest there's no particular favourite

I like Gillian Anderson, Diane Keaton and Jodie Foster

Yes, I met Juliette Lewis, Quentin Tarantino and David Suchet (not all at once!) They were all nice to meet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00