1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Thursday 22nd February '18

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Innocent Forever, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

2. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

3. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

thanks for the invite Inno!!

coffee and stuff is ready..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

SMOOOOOOOTHIES!!! (Said like Aussie comedian Dave Hughes, who noone probably knows here, but I amuse myself whenever possible) :p

Ermagerd, croissants..

DrownedFishOnFire and texaskitty like this.
  5. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

There, I've posted Ms Inno!!! :p

upload_2018-2-22_10-54-18.jpeg

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  6. Citizen Insane

Citizen Insane Staff Member Safety & Support SF Author SF Supporter

gazjustgaz and Kiwi2016 like this.
  7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Oh my goodness what a spread! Thanks for the invite @Innocent Forever
    How about an alcoholic beverage to start the day, it can be too bad!!
    Baileys and cream for me!
    [​IMG]
    or maybe Khalua and coffee?
    [​IMG]
    come to think of it, strawberries and cream would be tasty this morning
    [​IMG]
    yummy!
    come and enjoy @Freya @JmpMster @Shadowlands @crumbum @Ineluki @sadcat @Silverpuddle @Acy @SillyOldBear @Citizen Insane @JacsMom @sassy123 @Daithi @bobbob @Null @Event Horizon @bubblebear (I think you are all old enough to drink lol if not enjoy the strawberries!

Have a good day all, here we are in the midst of an ice storm and large branches keep falling from my trees, usually on the roof, which will scare the pee out of anyone!

8. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

IMG_3031.JPG I could go for some huevos rancheros if y'all are feelin it. :3

9. gazjustgaz

gazjustgaz Lord Duckington II

heya folks. it's a nice evening down here
    hope everybuddy is having a nice day

10. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

Thanks for the invite @Innocent Forever...looks like all one could wish for in terms of refreshments are here...so thought we could use some decorations...and balloons being my favorite .... thought would bring some along....

[​IMG] [​IMG] upload_2018-2-22_4-34-3.jpeg [​IMG]
    tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @A guy with feelings @Kira @Acy @pooky @Acy @may71 @Karmitkurmit @Brian777 @fudgwobble @Aj q8 @Dawn @Miss black @nobodyknows71 @Unknown_111 @walkerbait95 and everyone else....to come...wishing all a great Thursday....and thinking of the February photo list....

[​IMG] and thank you all here for your selfless acts of kindness.... upload_2018-2-22_4-34-3.jpeg ....

Attached Files:

11. Who am I now

Who am I now Member

some lovely pictures, I don't drink booze myself... and trying to avoid food in general. Boring I know.

If the forum did a meet I'd probably go, anonymous... Maldives? all expenses paid by the mods? :)

12. Charlieb10088

Charlieb10088 Public Access

13. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Hi @Innocent Forevermore - I’ve posted ... might be a random number as I have no idea what the numbers are up to! Have a great day all x

14. unlucky me

unlucky me Member

Hi @Innocent Forever I'm not in good place these few days...can't write anything happy.i wish you all good things

15. sedamDanaLjeta

sedamDanaLjeta SF Supporter

Hiya all, wishing you a good day/ evening/ night. Thanks @Innocent Forever. :) smoothies look deliscious!

16. Innocent Forever

17. Innocent Forever

18. Anttmel

Anttmel Well-Known Member

Hi all. Thanks for the invite Inno. On the phone so I can’t bring anything. But looking forward to relaxing with you all

19. LonelyHiker

LonelyHiker Waitering for Godot

Innocent Forever likes this.
  20. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle Some kind of geek SF Author SF Supporter

So I come in here, post a thing, and say hello?

How about livening up the boozy breakfast with the Ramones Greatest Hits album?

Am I doing this right? :p

Lulabelle and sedamDanaLjeta like this.